500 Stories Posted!

last reply
11 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Story Moderator
0 likes
The Survivor just set a mark all 'Spacers' will want to applaud while marveling at his accomplishment.

Here's how Larry, 'Survivor' broke the news on the 'Inspirations' forum.

I submitted a little microfiction this morning. I hope it will entertain everyone. I am happy to see it up and published. It just happens to be the 500th story I have published here on Stories Space. That is quite a pleasure for me, along with my Plenary Award I received for writing in all of the categories. *

To which I say, WOW!, Way to go!, Atta Boy! and even 'FAR OUT! ;)

I'm back, and with a link to Larry's 500th story

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/micro-fiction/-a-perfect-holiday-.aspx

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by Rumple_deWriter
The Survivor just set a mark all 'Spacers' will want to applaud while marveling at his accomplishment.

Here's how Larry, 'Survivor' broke the news on the 'Inspirations' forum.

I submitted a little microfiction this morning. I hope it will entertain everyone. I am happy to see it up and published. It just happens to be the 500th story I have published here on Stories Space. That is quite a pleasure for me, along with my Plenary Award I received for writing in all of the categories. *

To which I say, WOW!, Way to go!, Atta Boy! and even 'FAR OUT! ;)

I'm back, and with a link to Larry's 500th story

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/micro-fiction/-a-perfect-holiday-.aspx

Now it was just ultra kind of you to point this out, Bill. I'm hoping so many others will continue building their own records here on our site.

Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Congratulations, Larry. You have a legacy of quality endeavors that much like Babe Ruth, the record will be a lasting one, and unlikely to be matched.
Shy Scribbler
0 likes
Wow! Huge congratulations! Keep up the great writing!

Just a simple girl from Kentucky scribbling her way through this great big world.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow! What an achievement, Larry! Many, many congratulations!! Bravo to you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So excited and proud of you. You set your sights on doing things and voila - done!

Administration
0 likes

This is so impressive!
Kaiju-adjacent
0 likes
Congrats Larry! That's quite an achievement! I'm guessing you learn a lot about yourself writing that many stories, which is surely its own reward. The unexamined life is not worth living!

Teeth of the Sky - Myths and Monsters competition, first place

Fire and Ice - A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words competition, first place

Monster - Survivor competition, first place

Magnificent Bastard
0 likes
Wow.

I don’t even know 500 words.
Iconoclastically incorrigible or just a silly dumb ass...