My e-book is out!

last reply
15 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been lucky enough to have a longer short story (roughly 15,000 words) picked up by a small independent publisher and it's out for Christmas!

It's a Christmas themed, Gay Male Regency romance under a pen name and I'll pop the link below for anyone interested. I'll also cut and paste a bit of the synopsis to give an idea what it's about. Just so exciting to share!

https://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Cotillion-Ellie-Thomas-ebook/dp/B082HPJM2V/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=a+christmas+cotillion+by+ellie+thomas&qid=1576955091&sr=8-1

England, 1820. Bachelor Jonathan Cavendish has become reclusive in the years following a failed romance with the love of his life. In the years following their split, he has thrown all his energy into restoring the small estate he inherited from a great uncle and has put aside any thoughts of romance.

Although he’d rather remain at home alone for the festive season, this year he’s accompanying his cousin Freddy to a Christmas country house party. During the festivities, Jonathan catches the eye of Nick, the handsome son of a local well-to-do farmer, who is a constant presence at the holiday entertainments. Nick is intrigued by Jonathan’s kindness and also by the sadness he hides from public view.

The initial attraction between the men seems to be mutual, but can Nick break through Jonathan’s defences and teach him to love again?
Chasing Dragons
0 likes
Congratulations, Hettie! I wish you all the very best of luck with it.

If anyone wishes to find the beginning of this epic saga, here it is:
https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-nurses.aspx

However, since this story is now available in paperback, only the first few chapters remain. Buy at:

https://www.vbay.info/thenurses

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AnnaMayZing
Congratulations, Hettie! I wish you all the very best of luck with it.

Thank you so very much, Anna!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
This is so wonderful, Cynthia. What a true treat. Thanks for making sure we all knew that here on our site.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Survivor

This is so wonderful, Cynthia. What a true treat. Thanks for making sure we all knew that here on our site.

Thank you so much, Larry! *hugs* You see always so gracious, dear friend. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DenimAngel
congratulations sweet girl that looks like a fun story

Thanks so much, Sara! *hugs*
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by henrietta_fielding
Quote by Survivor

One more thing, Cynthia. You know you can list your eBooks on your profile here. Just go to settings and find My eBooks to enter the URL for Amazon or Smashwords.
Lurker
0 likes
Pretty cool stuff. Congrats!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Delighted to see this. Have just spent a couple of quid to Amazon Kindle so I could learn more about style. Looking forward to reading it. Cynth, you are such a dark horse at times.

Concluding chapter (16) of THE HIGH AND THE HUMBLE in situ.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Survivor
Quote by henrietta_fielding
Quote by Survivor

One more thing, Cynthia. You know you can list your eBooks on your profile here. Just go to settings and find My eBooks to enter the URL for Amazon or Smashwords.

Unfortunately, I'm computerless at the no and the system wouldn't let me do that on my phone. But thank you anyway, Larry!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ping
Pretty cool stuff. Congrats!!!

Cheers, G! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by redwriter
Delighted to see this. Have just spent a couple of quid to Amazon Kindle so I could learn more about style. Looking forward to reading it. Cynth, you are such a dark horse at times.

Jim, rather than you learning about style, anyone could learn style from you!! Thank you so much for your kind words and your support. I just got lucky with this. smile
0 likes
Love the look of the book, congratulations
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am clapping my hands with a smiling face and happy heart. What a wonderful thing. Wonderful. For one of the gentlest and sweetest ladies I have ever known.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by elizabethblack
I am clapping my hands with a smiling face and happy heart. What a wonderful thing. Wonderful. For one of the gentlest and sweetest ladies I have ever known.

You are far too kind, Elizabeth! heart