Santa's Bag...

last reply
6 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
When Santa comes to your house, what perfect gift would you want in his bag for you?

For myself:

0 likes
A perfect darkroom with plenty of room, an enlarger that can print negatives from 35mm to 4x5, a brilliant print washer, and print dryer, and excellent ventilation system for the set up.

Otherwise, a reliable source for high quality wool socks and he can bring me two dozen pair. Should last me a good while.

Oh also a new stove and oven. That would take the worry out of cooking Christmas dinner, and wondering if the old one will hang on through it.

Peace on earth and an end to war, destruction, famine and all that other crap would also be nice.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Quote by gypsy
A perfect darkroom with plenty of room, an enlarger that can print negatives from 35mm to 4x5, a brilliant print washer, and print dryer, and excellent ventilation system for the set up.

Otherwise, a reliable source for high quality wool socks and he can bring me two dozen pair. Should last me a good while.

Oh also a new stove and oven. That would take the worry out of cooking Christmas dinner, and wondering if the old one will hang on through it.

Peace on earth and an end to war, destruction, famine and all that other crap would also be nice.

You don't need Santa... you need a sugar daddy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want a lifesize teddy bear!

And if it's not to much can I have my sister back this Christmas?

And world peace!

RuNe'S DooDLiNG iN THe SaNDS

My wandering crazy mind is just doodling in the sands ~ RuNe
0 likes
More discipline, more time, and more friends but Santa only has tangibles in his bag. I'll settle for lumber and a plan to build an obstacle course for the grandchildren and myself.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
This acclaimed, Edgar winning biography of the creator of Nero Stout and Archie Goodwin.