Login

Can't create a sig

last reply
7 replies
11.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I've been trying since I was able to post links, but the link keeps disappearing. Are there different rules for signatures?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ShamelessFlirt
I've been trying since I was able to post links, but the link keeps disappearing. Are there different rules for signatures?

You need to make 20 posts before you can post links and images, it's a preventative measure to help tackle spammers, from FAQ Forum.

Hope that helps.
0 likes
Quote by Entangled_Fate
Quote by ShamelessFlirt

You need to make 20 posts before you can post links and images, it's a preventative measure to help tackle spammers, from FAQ Forum.

Hope that helps.

clearly that's not the case
Primus Omnium
0 likes
This works for me. After you post in the thread and the url does not appear go to the "edit" key in the top right and edit the post putting the url in once more. It works with the second entry.
0 likes
OK, I get a critical error when trying to save but it appears to work
Story Moderator
0 likes
Mega-congrats on achieving this milestone in your literary career. ;) Your link is working, at least for me. Just a suggestion -- you might want to consider linking to the 'All Stories' list on your profile instead of the one you're now using.

Now carry on in a most Shameless manner. ;)

0 likes
Quote by Rumple_deWriter
Mega-congrats on achieving this milestone in your literary career. ;) Your link is working, at least for me. Just a suggestion -- you might want to consider linking to the 'All Stories' list on your profile instead of the one you're now using.

Now carry on in a most Shameless manner. ;)

Got it, Thank you!