Find your next favourite story now
Login

I am totally Pinterest challenged...but apparently it has some value...

last reply
1 reply
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rest in Peace
0 likes
I have to admit I'm like totally Pinterest challenged...I joined, and the last time I logged on I got lost fast...but, apparently the site has some value...if you can figure it out...

Someone here can read this and explain it to me...

Pinterest for Authors: How to Promote Your Writing on the Fastest Growing Website Ever
http://blog.bookbaby.com/2012/04/pinterest-for-authors-how-to-promote-your-writing-on-the-fastest-growing-website-ever/[/size]
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I highly recommend Pinterest to all writers. If you're like me, you're feeling excited yet overwhelmed by this new venture. We're doing this at a time when there is SO much information to learn now or refer to later. It can be hard to remember it all for now or keep track of it for later.

I can't offer a how-to on Pinterest, but I can attest to its value. Especially their new "secret boards." Basically once you've established an account, you can share favorite recipes, fashions, crafts or quotes (yes, mostly women are using it now, but men can too). But, with the secret board, you can take all the fun or useful writing URLs you find and "pin" them to your Secret Board to refer to later. Much easier than bookmarking URLs, a nice visual reminder to jog the brain, and no need to share the "finds" with others -- unless you want to.

Hope this helps you as it has me. :-)
“Play the sunset."
― Mr. Holland (played by Richard Dreyfuss) on "Mr. Holland's Opus"

Find my fan page on Facebook "Diana Shallard" and follow me on Twitter too! https://twitter.com/DianaShallard
Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to <a href="">buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
<br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
<br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
<br>Gateway!!!lol