Find your next favourite story now
Login

Are you an "award-winning writer?" Apparently a number of us are...

last reply
12 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rest in Peace
0 likes
I had seen this article when it first appeared in a newsletter earlier this year, and now that I'm working on my author page over on Amazon, I thought I'd dig it up...

Are you rightfully an "award-winning writer?" Well, according to Writing-World if you've ever won a contest you most definitely are...which I know happens to apply to a few people here...go for it my friends...

Step Into the Winner's Circle!
http://www.writing-world.com/contests/winners.shtml[/size]
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
I believe anyone fortunate enough to receive an Editor's Pick award on this fine website may rightfully be referred to as an award-winning writer. It's even better than winning a contest, in my opinion — rather like winning a competition you didn't enter.
Connect with Maggie

Like my Facebook fan pages: Maggie Rascal and M.P. WitwerFriend me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/maggierascalFollow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Maggie1Rascal
Rest in Peace
0 likes
Quote by magnificent1rascal

I wonder if they'd give me a badge for that...

Not sure about a badge right now, but we could probably find something...maybe a ribbon...

Rest in Peace
0 likes
Well, apparently I am an award-winning artist — a pair of my clay tiles received a prize at a community art show last weekend.

Yeah, I can see you making stuff out of clay Miss Rascal...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, apparently I am an award-winning artist — a pair of my clay tiles received a prize at a community art show last weekend.

They're really well done. Congratulations on your win!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

These are just gorgeous!!

Well done!!
Lurker
0 likes
Considering that I have been blessed with 6 Editors Choice ribbons between the Red and Blue sites I feel comfortable in claiming to be an award winning author.

Honestly I am rather proud of that.
0 likes

Congratulatoins on that win! It is well deserved; your tiles are beautiful.
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
Considering that I have been blessed with 6 Editors Choice ribbons between the Red and Blue sites I feel comfortable in claiming to be an award winning author.

Honestly I am rather proud of that.

Well said, I agree.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm happy just to know many of you award winning authors
Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to <a href="">buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
<br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
<br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
<br>Gateway!!!lol