Free Online Editing Programme

last reply
6 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Administration
0 likes
Found this lil gem a few days ago. I wouldn't rely on it for 100% of my editing, but it's a bit more thorough than spell-check. Hope it helps.

http://editminion.com/

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That'll come in handy. It'll be good for doing a final check of your work. I especially like it because I tried a sample of my writing and it wasn't too hard on me.
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
I especially like it because I tried a sample of my writing and it wasn't too hard on me.

Same for me, Lisa.
Administration
0 likes
Not sure why, but mine looked like a psychedelic rainbow. Lol.

And in the absence of a good editor I will settle for a free one.

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

Rest in Peace
0 likes
Free online editing? What you trying to do Yas, put editors out of business...frankly, I'm surprised at you...

I'll have to try it later with a sample of my writing...hope I don't just get a laugh track or something...
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Rest in Peace
0 likes
Btw, one of my FB friends just posted this...I guess this is how they did it in the old days...

I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Administration
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
Btw, one of my FB friends just posted this...I guess this is how they did it in the old days...

I love it!

And yes, surprised myself too, might just put myself out of business soon.