Plot Generator

last reply
7 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. When writer's block hits, I get my camera and start taking pictures, and read later on.

www.szadventures.com

Rest in Peace
0 likes
I've never used one, but was looking over the first one...looks like you can get some pretty bizarre plot ideas, me thinks...
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Soon an author is supposed to write a story in an hour.

I'm a bit scared of things like that.
If you can read this I'll enjoy your company.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mandsi
Soon an author is supposed to write a story in an hour.

I like the idea of that. Imagine the pressure!
Rest in Peace
0 likes
Quote by Lisa

I like the idea of that. Imagine the pressure!

I think we need an actual "story generator" not a plot generator...

Or better yet, a "time generator"...what you'll think?

Administration
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini

Or better yet, a "time generator"...what you'll think?

Now that might be worth owning... just thinking of how much more ice cream I can consume then...

Never tried a plot generator, not sure it'll help with my blocks. I tend to be the opposite to most other writers... the ideas are there, plots are all laid out neatly, but finding the right words and actually sticking to the plots.... tricky bussiness this writing thing.

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

Rest in Peace
0 likes
Quote by Sherzahd
I tend to be the opposite to most other writers... the ideas are there, plots are all laid out neatly, but finding the right words and actually sticking to the plots.... tricky bussiness this writing thing.

You don't necessarily have to stick to the plot you know, but if the plot is what it takes to get started, so be it...

It's interesting how many writers I've heard say that they have no idea where a story is going until they start writing it...

I tend to be the opposite of that...I adhere pretty strictly to the overall plot idea I had originally...not that certain things don't get added, mind you...but the overall plot is pretty much what I had in mind originally...and I do need a plot idea to start a story...