Time line, error message - anyone else?

last reply
16 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
For several days now, no time line, just this message:

What's up with that? Is it just me, and if so, why? If not, um, what's going on?

Thanks.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
It's not just you. I am receiving the same message. I reported it to the admins. I haven't heard from anyone yet.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by magnificent1rascal
Is this still happening? My timeline looks fine to me. I've logged out and back in a few times this week without getting the error message even once, and timeline is set to be my welcome page so it came up each time I logged in.

Yes. This is still happening. I just checked and I cannot get to my timeline.
0 likes
Is this still happening? My timeline looks fine to me. I've logged out and back in a few times this week without getting the error message even once, and timeline is set to be my welcome page so it came up each time I logged in.

It is still happening for me, too.

I logged out and logged in again, still no timeline, just the message as in the screen shot I posted here.

Has anyone else mentioned this, apart from Larry and myself?
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Quote by LarryFNigh

Quote by gypsy

I logged out and logged in again, still no timeline, just the message as in the screen shot I posted here.

I don't know if anyone else has reported the error message. I'll point Gav to this thread.

In the meantime, my only suggestion is the standard clear your cache and cookies, and if that doesn't work, try a different browser.
Connect with Maggie

Like my Facebook fan pages: Maggie Rascal and M.P. WitwerFriend me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/maggierascalFollow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Maggie1Rascal
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I'll just post here what I sent to the admins last night. I noticed an odd coincidence between my profile page and Gypsy's. We both have a "badge" that consists of a solitary "Dot" and nothing else. Mine appeared several days ago. Right around the time I started getting the error message when attempting to go to my timeline page. I find it a strange thing that we both have this error message and both have this "badge" now.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
That's the "Can't See Timeline" badge, Larry. It's very exclusive.

Marvelous. I do love my badges. Any shape or form.
Administration
0 likes
I thought it might have something to do with the Spam Assassin badge, but there is one other person who has that badge and she doesn't have the mysterious dot badge.

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

0 likes

Quote by LarryFNigh

Quote by gypsy

I don't know if anyone else has reported the error message. I'll point Gav to this thread.

In the meantime, my only suggestion is the standard
clear your cache and cookies,
and if that doesn't work, try a different browser.

Tried a different browser, nuttin'
0 likes
Quote by LarryFNigh
I'll just post here what I sent to the admins last night. I noticed an odd coincidence between my profile page and Gypsy's. We both have a "badge" that consists of a solitary "Dot" and nothing else. Mine appeared several days ago. Right around the time I started getting the error message when attempting to go to my timeline page. I find it a strange thing that we both have this error message and both have this "badge" now.

I wondered about that bizarre "dot" badge as well, especially in conjunction with the Spam Assassin one.

It is indeed quite strange.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
As those of us in the U.S. know, 45 is apt to promise two completely opposing things in the same conversation, nay, the same sentence.

We have comprehended by now that 45 is, indeed, an error.

🤡
Lurker
0 likes
Well, the file name for the dot badge is storiesspace.com/badges/45.aspx[/b] (which leads to a 'file not found' message).

As those of us in the U.S. know, 45 never delivers what was promised, and always results in an error.

Lol. Upvotes 1000 times
Primus Omnium
0 likes
My timeline is now back. Thanks to whatever tech elf fixed it for me.