New Member Vernon Fawcett

last reply
13 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi I'm Vern Fawcett. I'm Roland Lytle's brother-in-law (sob). My best writing is short humorous stories. RL is A OK, after all he has put up with me for 40 plus years now.
May your parchment be smooth, your ink never blot, and your writing never block.
0 likes
Welcome to storiesspace , would like to read your work. Have a great time here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome. I am looking forward to reading your work.
0 likes
Oh cool! Roland is well beloved here, so will you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome 🌻 looking forward to reading your work ... enjoy your time here 🌹🌹🌹
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to the Storie Space Family. sure you will like it here smile
Chasing Dragons
0 likes
Welcome, Vernon. Now you can 'tap' into the resources here.

If anyone wishes to find the beginning of this epic saga, here it is:
https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-nurses.aspx

However, since this story is now available in paperback, only the first few chapters remain. Buy at:

https://www.vbay.info/thenurses

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Welcome to the family Vern.. enjoy your time here..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vernon is a good friend from my earliest days in my Naval career, I took him to meet my family and he met my baby sister, Debbie. Vernon returned each weekend until love blossomed. Six weeks after first meet my sister, He gave a proposal of marriage.

He has been a dear friend slightly less than four decades. He is intelligent and a good person. I read many of his short stories and they are very genuine and enjoyable looking into his oft mundane, occasionally very interesting tales. He has a wife, two children, and three grandkids. He also assist in caring for my vert ill Mother and Ill Father.

Please make him feel as welcome here as you do me,
You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Administration
0 likes
Welcome to Stories Space.

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

Lurker
0 likes
Welcome to SS! Hope you find it comfy here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ah-lo! ゚.+:。(≧∇≦)ノ゚.+:。
Welcome to the family and hope you enjoy your time here.
d(^_^)b
I give. I'll make a better signature when I finally categorized those billion thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Noticed I hadn't revealed much about myself so I am adding this.

I am a back woods techno geek ranch kid. I have very broad interests and skills.

From quantum physics, astronomy, every thing tree, landscaping, hand crafts - furniture,toys,special tools and machines, metal working, reading (scifi mostly, technical for use,)writing(historical bio, some fiction, cause or issue based poetry), Fixing broken things, teaching, photography, video production, audio production, singing, etc..

If I can understand it by study and/or tutoring and I want to do it I can and will.

I am very wordy and pretty chatty Cathy. In other words a real needy clingy attention hog so if I am annoying please be blunt:I don't even notice hints, sorry, it won't hurt my feelings to be slapped down a little bit.
May your parchment be smooth, your ink never blot, and your writing never block.