Autobiographer badge

last reply
7 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I just noticed this morning that my autobiographer badge is gone. I checked a couple of other people. DirtyMartini and Magnificent1Rascal both are missing their autobiographer badges too. Did Gav add a new item to the list that must be filled out to keep the badge?

I checked the badges page and it shows zero people have the badge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I filled out my entire bio hoping for a badge. No badge sad
Administration
0 likes
It seems everyone on the site have lost theirs. I will chat to Gav to see why that's happened.

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

Administration
0 likes
It seems everyone on the site have lost theirs. I will chat to Gav to see why that's happened.

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine was awarded today
For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires. Hebrews 4:12
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by magnificent1rascal
My badge is back.

Yep, mine too. It's a miracle?
Lurker
0 likes
Happens to me, every other day in the other place. Then it just POPS right back.
Must be those gremlins.