Heeeelloooo from the Outback!

last reply
11 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello people, and to-be friends I am YamiXenara! As with, i'm sure a lot of you, I am an inspiring author! The only difference between us is that I have something 'special'. A complete inability to finish a story and absolutely horrible writing! Yay me! Just kidding! Though I am a horrible writer, and a worse comedian.
I like drawing, writing, reading and chatting.

I also like cats.
I own a cat, her name is Lady Angel.

I am open for collaborations, or prompts, or idea tosses. Throw me a cookie!

~YamiOUT~
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome to SS.

It is nice to see a new member around here. I know you would enjoy this place as many other writers do. Can't wait to read some of your work. Have a good day.

🌸
0 likes
Welcome to storiesspace and we will be waiting for the something spacial you are having.

Hope lady angel is doing great. So have a good time and see you around.
Lurker
0 likes

Cats rule!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to SS smile very nice drawing and looks like a clown too :)

RuNe'S DooDLiNG iN THe SaNDS

My wandering crazy mind is just doodling in the sands ~ RuNe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to our site. Looking forward to reading your work.
You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to Stories Space!
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Welcome to StoriesSpace.

You'll find plenty of friendly people here and only 2 or 3 curmudgeons.
"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to Storiesspace. I'm kind of new here to and having a great experience so I'm sure you can too. I've yet to meet the curmudgeons but Merideth has been around longer than me. Looking forward to some good reads and comments too.
May your parchment be smooth, your ink never blot, and your writing never block.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by YamiXenara
Hello people, and to-be friends I am YamiXenara! As with, i'm sure a lot of you, I am an inspiring author! The only difference between us is that I have something 'special'. A complete inability to finish a story and absolutely horrible writing! Yay me! Just kidding! Though I am a horrible writer, and a worse comedian.

I also like cats.

~YamiOUT~

helloooooo.. giggles... Welcome... 'tis the season to be jolly... tra lalalala lalla la la .. I sang that part biggrin ..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by YamiXenara

I also like cats.

~YamiOUT~

Hi YamiXenara! If I throw you a cookie, what kind would you like? I make a mean tollhouse chocolate chip cookie....mmmmmm!