Question..

last reply
5 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Was there a chat room that is not there anymore? I don't see it. I'm using a different browser but that shouldn't matter.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by magnificent1rascal
The chat rooms were removed some time ago. They were so rarely used that it didn't make sense to keep them open.

hahahaha..thanks, Maggie. I had no clue!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
The chat room was where I met one friend while visiting with another. We were that lady's first two friends. I checked in there everyday and earned my badge. So sad, too bad. When the chat room went away so did the badge.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Quote by the_enchantress
Was there a chat room that is not there anymore? I don't see it. I'm using a different browser but that shouldn't matter.

I'm sure we had a brief conversation about the chat rooms being absent. Perhaps I was mistaken... I'm sure that one, or both, of us speculated that it was because of people coming from the other site to use them that they were removed. Maybe it was someone else.
Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^=
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Circle_Something
Quote by the_enchantress

I'm sure we had a brief conversation about the chat rooms being absent. Perhaps I was mistaken... I'm sure that one, or both, of us speculated that it was because of people coming from the other site to use them that they were removed. Maybe it was someone else.

Thanks, Andrew. I don't remember anymore.