Hi I am Roland's wife, Liz

last reply
14 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi there everyone. I am Liz and am married to Roland and just wanted to introduce myself. There will be times when I may write some stories, read the stories that Roland has told me that I would enjoy reading and playing the games, since he says I spend too much time on my phone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She is. Please take pity on her. She must deal with me ALL THE TIME!

I wonder why she always asks for overtime?

She does not have an avatar yet. Maybe we can give her some suggestions. She is thinking of a photo of herself. Personally I hope she uses a pic of Olive Oyl.

You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
We have met before. Perhaps Roland will remind you who I am. Welcome here. So glad to see you once more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
welcome Liz.
You are already a part of our family here. This just makes it official.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lizlytle
Hi there everyone. I am Liz and am married to Roland and just wanted to introduce myself. There will be times when I may write some stories, read the stories that Roland has told me that I would enjoy reading and playing the games, since he says I spend too much time on my phone.

Your his wife? Roland.... I thought you loved me I see how you are, cheating on my stories/poems for hers sad

Anyway's Ms. Liz-land
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome. That's me ... ugly OLD dude ... over on your left of screen. I answer to "Rick"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
welcome liz. i love posting with roland in the forums and look forward to posting with you too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome Liz, you have my condolences;)

"No one knows when the final grain of sand will plummet through their own personal Hourglass." ~ CKAcres
"If you really want to make a difference, don't over think it, just do it..."
"Scars of life are deeply etched within the minds of curious old souls."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by snoop
Welcome. That's me ... ugly OLD dude ... over on your left of screen. I answer to "Rick"

Your not a UGLY OLD GUY Mr. Snoop, don't make me come over there and give you a manly hug. This is all about Mr. Roland Goddess of a Wife that lucky son of a gun
Administration
0 likes
Hi Liz and welcome to Stories Space. Wonderful to finally have you here.

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Quote by lizlytle

Hello there Liz. Glad to see you again.

If Roland is ever a bother, just hide his tea from him until he behaves himself.
"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi Liz. Welcome welcome welcome!
I hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do.
LIVE every moment.
LOVE beyond words.
LAUGH everyday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome! smile
Chasing Dragons
0 likes
Welcome, Liz.
I hope that StoriesSpace gives you as much pleasure as it does all of us.

If anyone wishes to find the beginning of this epic saga, here it is:
https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-nurses.aspx

However, since this story is now available in paperback, only the first few chapters remain. Buy at:

https://www.vbay.info/thenurses

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome Liz smile

I hope you will find lots of smiles here as much as we do. Since you are the better half of Roland :)

Have a wonderful day at StoriesSpace.

RuNe'S DooDLiNG iN THe SaNDS

My wandering crazy mind is just doodling in the sands ~ RuNe