Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

rage cage Options · View
ginger86
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2016 2:11:14 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/29/2015
Posts: 2,540
Location: on my computer, United States
a simple concept, tell us what makes you rage

ginger86
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2016 2:23:49 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/29/2015
Posts: 2,540
Location: on my computer, United States
ok i started this thread because of what happened to me today. i own a little cabin in the mountains and just over 25 acres of land, most of it woods and a long driveway. a few years ago i had some tree cuts to widen my driveway. today i got a letter from the county tax reps that the removal of those tress increased the value of my land and i owed a penalty for the years i hadn't listed them being removed . just how does a adding an extra ten foot wide driveway increase the price of land by two hundred a year dang

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2016 2:47:20 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,841
Location: In the Void, United States
Oh finally someone brought this one over.

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2016 5:28:26 PM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 3/15/2011
Posts: 3,084
Location: Only my friends know...
I just read that the CIA approved extended family benefits to those families of agents who were killed on the job. Now I fully understand the concept of a wife and children receiving benefits, but parents and siblings and others as designated? Oh, and by the way, they made it retroactive to 1983!!! Those extended families are going to get millions!! And we can't figure out how to get a livable minimum wage in place.

ginger86
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2016 6:06:35 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/29/2015
Posts: 2,540
Location: on my computer, United States
Rebellious_Soul wrote:
Oh finally someone brought this one over.


if me posting this thread is your rage,i am sorry. just ignore it.

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2016 10:10:31 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,841
Location: In the Void, United States
ginger86 wrote:
Rebellious_Soul wrote:
Oh finally someone brought this one over.


if me posting this thread is your rage,i am sorry. just ignore it.


Oh no, sorry I should have said more. I'm really glad someone finally brought this over. People brought over everything else, so my rage was why did it take so long. But I didn't want to make it.

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
rolandlytle
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2016 11:43:26 PM

Rank: Forum Guru
Moderator

Joined: 1/14/2013
Posts: 1,699
Location: Chicago area, United States
It really pisses me off when they bring you your check at a restaurant and it already has a gratuity included. When questioned they say it is required. In Dictionary.com, one of the definitions is 'something given without claim or demand.'

In other words not required. What they are actually asking for is a service charge.

I tell them to remove it or I will never return. It has been removed every time.

BTW my tip is always larger than they asked for. They never do it a second time.

You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Guest
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2016 11:43:56 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 25,639
ginger86 wrote:
ok i started this thread because of what happened to me today. i own a little cabin in the mountains and just over 25 acres of land, most of it woods and a long driveway. a few years ago i had some tree cuts to widen my driveway. today i got a letter from the county tax reps that the removal of those tress increased the value of my land and i owed a penalty for the years i hadn't listed them being removed . just how does a adding an extra ten foot wide driveway increase the price of land by two hundred a year dang


SO SORRY to hear that Ginger. F**KING government (or powers that be). violent1
All they care about is money. They don't give a crap, about the people.
I can't even begin to imagine the amount of the penalty they have imposed on you. cussing

HUGE HUG and LOVE love8
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Saturday, April 23, 2016 11:21:03 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,841
Location: In the Void, United States
I'm tired of everyone seeing the mask I wear and not the fact I'm broken on the inside. I'm tired of being able to hide it so well most don't even notice. I am tired of having to put up walls so I can heal myself. I'm tired of feeling isolated either by others or myself. I'm just tired.

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
rolandlytle
Posted: Sunday, April 24, 2016 9:44:59 AM

Rank: Forum Guru
Moderator

Joined: 1/14/2013
Posts: 1,699
Location: Chicago area, United States
Rebellious_Soul wrote:
I'm tired of everyone seeing the mask I wear and not the fact I'm broken on the inside. I'm tired of being able to hide it so well most don't even notice. I am tired of having to put up walls so I can heal myself. I'm tired of feeling isolated either by others or myself. I'm just tired.


Most people do see it, but do not want to show that they do. Then they might get dragged into it. Remember that we are all broken and flawed in some way. In reality it is the only thing that everyone has in common.

I wish I could help you without seeming condescending or judgmental. I am always willing to listen. You are extraordinary and very special, but you still have flaws and imperfections that will tend to eat at your happiness.
Do not give up. You can overcome them, but unfortunately new ones will appear.

Remember this is actually a good thing. Without pain there is no growth. We all need to grow to become the person we want to be.

You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Thursday, May 5, 2016 5:13:22 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,841
Location: In the Void, United States
I hope you remember your own advice. I hope that your greed and pride keeps you warm at night, especially the night when the people you look down on finally get sick and tired of scraps and being told to get themselves out of it when they cant. That's how riots start you know. That's how revolutionary change happens. Because you think they are good for nothing lazy bums, when they are only oppressed and lack the opertunity especially you received when growing up. Get off your high horse, and watch your back in the future since you're unwilling to help anyone else.

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Guest
Posted: Sunday, May 29, 2016 6:41:54 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 25,639
Just because I ask for my bags to be doubled does not mean make them as heavy as possible!!



Guest
Posted: Monday, July 4, 2016 5:17:35 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 25,639
You idiots letting off the fireworks so close to the apartments, you might go deaf as well as me.

evil5

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Monday, July 4, 2016 8:11:52 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,841
Location: In the Void, United States
"This works, WE work, so why don't we become us"

What. Are you expecting me to just jump for joy? Smile cheerfully and just go willingly along? Don't you hear how possessive that sounds? Don't you see the looks I give when you get closer and want to hold my hand. Lean up against me, offer your lap as a seat. I'm sorry but I can't, and I won't. So back up, back off. Give me space before I'm the ice queen I told you I was. I didn't give myself that nicename others gave it to me for a good reason. Make me feel uncomfortable, keep pushing for this relationship. I will slam you back, out the door and slam it in your face. I can shut you out, I don't need this, as of right now, I really don't want it.

So don't push me towards this.

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Guest
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 8:49:19 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 25,639
Bad news here.... Bad new there.... Bads news all over the news.... on Facebook... God it is so frustrating, because I know there is more good than bad but what the hell gets your attention more. The bad. F*** this s*** just need to f***** stop. I am tired of it already.
Guest
Posted: Monday, August 1, 2016 5:19:55 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 25,639
---
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Monday, August 1, 2016 11:19:40 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,841
Location: In the Void, United States
Oh my god, I am done with boys. I am done with dates. I'm sorry but I can't and I wont. I have been told many times to put my own happiness first, I'm sorry that you are not my happiness, no actually I'm not sorry. I get it, you thought I was perfect for you, but that doesn't give you the right to have a claim over me for your own selfish ass at my expense. I am not a doll, I am not hollow inside. My world doesn't and will never revolve around you boy. Please respect that. And it isn't like I didn't warn you. I mean you asked me out the day after I broke up with the last one, same exact reason I can't make things work now. You didn't listen, didn't care, because you're not like the rest. You thought you having feelings for me would magically awaken the dormant ones in me, because you really wanted to. Funny, that's not how the world works. That's not how I work. I told you not to invest time in me, and so don't spin this around that I lead you on. And don't you dare say to me that you don't want to waste your effort on something that won't happen because I told you that first. And you said to me no don't give up, we can work. Because this works. Maybe for you it did. But clearly it doesn't because in order for it to be "we" it has to be mutual feelings. And it isn't mutual. Do you get it now, or do I have to repeat myself again?!

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 1:03:22 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 25,639
Who is the seven depths of hell moved the hamburger meat into the freezer without telling me. I need to cook the stuff for lasagna today. Now dinner is going to be late because of it. Wonderful, I hope you guys are happy.
meredith
Posted: Friday, September 9, 2016 7:58:45 AM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 9/12/2013
Posts: 1,992
Location: Southern Indiana, United States
Grrrr.

Just took the car for service. Their computers is down and they can't find the parts to fix it without them!

Crap..... I hate computers!


"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Monday, September 19, 2016 10:34:31 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,841
Location: In the Void, United States
Guys. I love you, but that hurt alot. When we get together we have no plan but then you two start talking about something really fun something that I was interested in to. And you exclude me, sure you had your reasons so I forgave you for bringing it up in front of me and getting my hopes up. So I thought it was over. And then you decided to send me pictures... of you having fun without me... that's cruel. And for every time you come up with something like that you exclude me when the reasons we are friends is because of that kind of stuff. I am a big part of this group too. In fact I stuck around the longest. So how could you...

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:41:08 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 25,639
I don't know how much more I can take of your scheisse! I've been stuck in this tinyass apartment for 3 years putting up with you everyday, calling me "fatass", "dumbass", "stupid", "idiot", "f*cking asshole", "useless". I'm sick of losing time in my life because I have to pick up the parenting with my brothers because you're too tired to accept responsibility. You don't wanna take care of these kids, then you should have kept your legs closed! They're not mine, I don't care if they're my brothers, I've been watching them and doing more parenting than you have for the last six years! Like just now, you asked me if I would sit with one little brother in his drawing class for 2 hours for $5. First of all, I'm not twelve, you can't just bribe me with $5. Second of all, I babysat my other sick brother all day, so don't you dare tell me I'm a "f*cking asshole" because I didn't joyfully jump up and volunteer to watch YOUR child again!
I've been putting up with the mental and emotional abuse for years now and there's no sign of it ending! Yeah, I get your mother was abusive as hell, but you're not much better! Stop trying to interfere and control every aspect of my life. Stop telling me I'm dressing poorly and telling me that I'm a bad boyfriend for not paying for my girlfriend's food--I don't even have a job because I've been babysitting YOUR KIDS FOR THREE YEARS, but that's just all my fault for "not trying hard enough", no, had nothing to do with the fact that I wasn't able to work any shifts because someone always needed to watch YOUR KIDS. Just all my fault, again, as per usual! And when I finally get so close to getting a job, you force me to call them up everyday to check on it when the manager said she would call me back when she got the results of the drug test, but no, nope! Gotta make me keep calling or threaten to put me on the f*cking street! Guess what? It isn't 1985 anymore, calling a bunch of times is a bad thing now, but you wouldn't get that cause you just can't be wrong!
And stay out of my love life too! Every time you get pissed off, you threaten to not let me see my girlfriend anymore, like you can really tell me who I can see anyway, I'm 23 years old, I'm not a child anymore, the only reason I'm still living under YOUR roof is because I'm broke and jobless because I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOUR KIDS!
When I finally get out, don't act so surprised that I cut off all ties, don't try and pull that guilt trip scheisse on me. I don't care that you don't have enough money to retire, I'm not dealing with your shit in the latter half of my life, go beg from someone else, cause when I get out of here, I'll get out of your life too.

And you won't be welcome back in mine.
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2016 7:22:56 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,841
Location: In the Void, United States
Why must they always yell? Couldn't they just take 5 seconds get up and ask or couldn't they just casually open my door? Why slam it open?! So glad I changed rooms I can't have a mirror on the door anymore. That noise drove me crazy not to mention I was afraid of it breaking and then what? They'll yell at me to clean it up. Sigh...

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Saturday, September 24, 2016 6:42:30 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,841
Location: In the Void, United States
You are so cruel... you wake me up rush me out the door. You say we'we'll get breakfast before I go to work. At least stopped at some fast food place for something. Now you dropped me off at work 40minutes early. None of the restaurants are open yet. Not even the little concession store that has pop tarts is open. Because everything opens at 10am! I'm starving and tired and this is going to be a miserable 4hours of work because you failed to hold up your end.

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Saturday, September 24, 2016 7:40:24 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,841
Location: In the Void, United States
You know what's worse. You stopped me from going to a little convenient store when you stopped for gas and told me we were going to go get breakfast before dropping me off at work.

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
rune
Posted: Saturday, September 24, 2016 10:22:00 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/3/2013
Posts: 303
Location: neverland
Dear Me,

Why won't some people just stop being kind and say what's in their mind out loud?

I have to delete you. You're not worth my time. You're way to insecure. Those are some of the things you have to tell me and I'm off to your list, easy isn't?

Darn!

People!

Way to kind!

Tsk!

Don't you know it's way to painful if you keep on being kind? That it's better if you just delete and forget about you've known a creep like me?

I don't like fake people sending me sympathy who are very doubtful about there sincerity. You say things and totally mean otherwise.

I am a person who is doubting my self already, so stop torturing me will you! I had enough of it!

You leave the choice in my hand. I have to do all the dirty works now. Well, indeed I am the bad guy here.

Yeah right, you are the sweet, kind, loving, and the adorable among us and I'm the devil incarnate! Sweet! What a loving person you are!

Bullshit!

Sincerely Yours,
RuNe



RuNe'S DooDLiNG iN THe SaNDS

Ballerina & Meg's Sonnet a collaboration with Survivor
The Feast Of All Saints a collaboration with Meredith
Burnt Toast a collaboration with Fuzzy1954
The Autumn a collaboration with ChrisM

My wandering crazy mind is just doodling in the sands ~ RuNe
LauraDanielle
Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2016 12:06:58 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/17/2016
Posts: 912
Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand
Daylight savings, I still hate you.

JätteskogFrejyason
Posted: Thursday, December 1, 2016 1:03:29 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 11/23/2016
Posts: 61
Location: Helheim
I am beyond disatisfied with my life. I'm alive and well, but ultimately dead inside. I'm not LIVING. I don't want your "free ride", I want more--I NEED more. I want friends I don't need a keyboard to talk to, I want a girlfriend I don't have to be afraid of leaving me, I want to know that I'll have a decent future. I have these material possessions and their value is wearing thin. It's not enough. I'm just tired. I'm tired of thinking about suicide on a weekly basis, I'm tired of being forced to put my needs last, and I'm tired of telling everyone else to hold their heads up high but wondering how much more I myself can take. For the last few years, I've believed I would die young, poor, and alone, probably behind some bar, and that vision seems to be getting closer and closer every day.

I just wish I could start everything over. I'm not just unhappy, I'm fucking miserable.

"Fall is the source of my victory
As there's no force without a fight
So let me stride on this path that will lead me to the end
Of a twisted life, that stands before my eyes"
JätteskogFrejyason
Posted: Saturday, December 3, 2016 9:10:42 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 11/23/2016
Posts: 61
Location: Helheim
I tell you I want my own bank account so I can learn to manage the money that I make, MY money, and you think about how to set me back instead of helping me. You were content on destroying my relationshil because you weren't included, you never fucking listen to what's wrong, just tell me how you have it off worse than I do, and you seem to care more about how I can repay you than how you can actually do your fucking job as a mother. You're not a mother. You provide, but you're a fucking awful parent. If I die, my blood is on your hands, bitch.

"Fall is the source of my victory
As there's no force without a fight
So let me stride on this path that will lead me to the end
Of a twisted life, that stands before my eyes"
JätteskogFrejyason
Posted: Friday, March 31, 2017 1:58:13 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 11/23/2016
Posts: 61
Location: Helheim
I told myself I wasn't going to start distrusting my other closest friends because you decided to suddenly cut me off without explanation, but you did the worst thing possible; you gave my anxiety ammunition. I don't want your "friendship", you betrayed me and my trust, but I want to know why. If it's for the reason I suspect, have fun trying to be a feminist while "obeying" your archaic Kristen husband.

"Fall is the source of my victory
As there's no force without a fight
So let me stride on this path that will lead me to the end
Of a twisted life, that stands before my eyes"
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Monday, April 24, 2017 10:37:11 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,841
Location: In the Void, United States
What did I do this time! Why are you always blaming me? Why are you always yelling? Why is it that Im always wrong no matter what I do? What do you want from me? Just stop please, just stop! It makes no sense, there was no correlation between the problem and why it was my fault. Accidents happen this was an accident. Stop getting angry with me it wasnt my fault.

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.