last reply
7 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hi
i have improved secutrity around the storage of your passwords. if anyone is having difficulty logging on can you please try the reset password page to request a new password.
thanks
gav
0 likes
Quote by gav
hi
i have improved secutrity around the storage of your passwords. if anyone is having difficulty logging on can you please try the reset password page to request a new password.
thanks
gav

Yeah, it tossed me out AND did not recognise my password. Which I had to change.

Also there is a bizarre bunch of stuff at the bottom of stories, including an offer to listen to audio sex stories.

Huh?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had to reset my password yesterday, but all is super swell now
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by gypsy
Quote by gav
hi
thanks
gav

Yeah, it tossed me out AND did not recognise my password. Which I had to change.

Also there is a bizarre bunch of stuff at the bottom of stories, including an offer to listen to audio sex stories.

Huh?

Opps. That wasnt supposed to be there ;)
Lurker
0 likes
yep, after being shut-out all day I have finally managed to get back on site after doing the password re-set...

Hey, I missed to you guys!
0 likes
It logged me out on my phone, however I didn't have to reset my password.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gav
hi
thanks
gav

Thank you for the help and all your hard work.
You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had to re-set password but it's working fine now.

Thanks Gav xo