Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Hi new here Options · View
writerchick
Posted: Friday, February 19, 2016 6:58:27 PM

I am new to the site and looking to meet other writers. i am a published author of six novels but I still call writing a hobby and always welcome feed back.

Karen H. Vaughan
Fewniks
Posted: Friday, February 19, 2016 7:02:40 PM

Hello, welcome to storiesspace. Hope you will enjoy it here.

"Life is What you make of it "
rolandlytle
Posted: Friday, February 19, 2016 11:58:05 PM

Welcome to our site! Hope you can teach me a few tricks and maybe I have a few for you too. Greatly enjoyed 'To the Moon Alice.'

You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Soleil_Rouge
Posted: Monday, May 7, 2018 11:08:33 AM

Hi There! :) I'm new here and feeling kind of nervous. So far I'm enjoying this site. I Love writing it's as important to me and part of me as breathing is :)

Don't be afraid to fail. Be afraid to not to try." - Pravinee Hurbungs
gillianleeza
Posted: Monday, May 7, 2018 11:48:58 AM

Ruby_Skye wrote:
Hi There! :) I'm new here and feeling kind of nervous. So far I'm enjoying this site. I Love writing it's as important to me and part of me as breathing is :)

Welcome, I hope you continue to enjoy your time here. It is a lovely place to hang out and share your writing and for reading some great stories and poems. Have fun!
AnnaMayZing
Posted: Monday, May 7, 2018 11:56:02 AM

Ruby_Skye wrote:

Hi Ruby. Love writing? Then you have come to the right place. Here you will be encouraged and, hopefully, make new friends as well. A very big welcome to you. hello2

The third part of this epic journey starts here... https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-long-road-home-chapter-1.aspx

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
Soleil_Rouge
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2018 3:42:27 PM

gillianleeza wrote:
Ruby_Skye wrote:

Welcome, I hope you continue to enjoy your time here. It is a lovely place to hang out and share your writing and for reading some great stories and poems. Have fun!

Thank you, for the lovely welcome :) So far I am enjoying being here. Still feeling somewhat a little nervous about sharing my writing but I do have some posted already :)

Soleil_Rouge
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2018 4:01:11 PM

AnnaMayZing wrote:
Ruby_Skye wrote:

Hi Ruby. Love writing? Then you have come to the right place. Here you will be encouraged and, hopefully, make new friends as well. A very big welcome to you. hello2

Hi There!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thank you for your Lovely Welcome flower I'm Very Happy that my friend have introduced me to this site, one of the things I do enjoy is reading the different styles of writing.

hayley
Posted: Thursday, May 24, 2018 8:56:33 PM

writerchick wrote:
I am new to the site and looking to meet other writers. i am a published author of six novels but I still call writing a hobby and always welcome feed back.

welcomes

notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy

That's one for each novel. Am in awe book

I am still trying to finish my first story, but have managed some poems on a few sites.

Soooooo pleased you have joined.

party002