Hi new here

last reply
8 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am new to the site and looking to meet other writers. i am a published author of six novels but I still call writing a hobby and always welcome feed back.
Karen H. Vaughan
0 likes
Hello, welcome to storiesspace. Hope you will enjoy it here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to our site! Hope you can teach me a few tricks and maybe I have a few for you too. Greatly enjoyed 'To the Moon Alice.'
You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi There! smile I'm new here and feeling kind of nervous. So far I'm enjoying this site. I Love writing it's as important to me and part of me as breathing is :)
Don't be afraid to fail. Be afraid to not to try." - Pravinee Hurbungs
Story Moderator
0 likes
Quote by Ruby_Skye
Hi There! smile I'm new here and feeling kind of nervous. So far I'm enjoying this site. I Love writing it's as important to me and part of me as breathing is :)

Welcome, I hope you continue to enjoy your time here. It is a lovely place to hang out and share your writing and for reading some great stories and poems. Have fun!
Chasing Dragons
0 likes
Quote by Ruby_Skye

Hi Ruby. Love writing? Then you have come to the right place. Here you will be encouraged and, hopefully, make new friends as well. A very big welcome to you.

If anyone wishes to find the beginning of this epic saga, here it is:
https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-nurses.aspx

However, since this story is now available in paperback, only the first few chapters remain. Buy at:

https://www.vbay.info/thenurses

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gillianleeza
Quote by Ruby_Skye

Welcome, I hope you continue to enjoy your time here. It is a lovely place to hang out and share your writing and for reading some great stories and poems. Have fun!

Thank you, for the lovely welcome :) So far I am enjoying being here. Still feeling somewhat a little nervous about sharing my writing but I do have some posted already :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AnnaMayZing
Quote by Ruby_Skye

Hi Ruby. Love writing? Then you have come to the right place. Here you will be encouraged and, hopefully, make new friends as well. A very big welcome to you.

Hi There!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thank you for your Lovely Welcome I'm Very Happy that my friend have introduced me to this site, one of the things I do enjoy is reading the different styles of writing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by writerchick
I am new to the site and looking to meet other writers. i am a published author of six novels but I still call writing a hobby and always welcome feed back.

That's one for each novel. Am in awe

I am still trying to finish my first story, but have managed some poems on a few sites.

Soooooo pleased you have joined.