last reply
18 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi to everyone.

Trying out this site to publish my short stories and hopefully get some constructive feedback.

Never against a good, hearty chat.

Thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to Storiesspace.
0 likes
Hello and welcome! We are mostly friendly. Some of us do bite, if your not afraid of speaking your mind and voicing your opinion right, wrong, or otherwise, you're in the right place! Don't mind the grumbles here and there, and just have fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two of the *best* have already greeted you ... I'm just an old grouch but I'll say "Leave your wet, snow boots outside by the door and come on in by the fire!!"
Lurker
0 likes
Hello welcome to Storiesspace. Hope you do enjoy your time here
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Indeed welcome my Canadian friend. Fresh writers are always welcome here.
You are lucky, so far you been welcomed by 4 lovely ladies, the elder statesmen and me, the old curmudgeon.
Not bad for your first couple of days.
"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello

Welcome to SS...We are a friendly bunch mostly

Hi Meredith
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey welcome to SS, you will like it here as do many only members.
Her courage was her crown and she wore it like a queen -Atticus
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So delighted to welcome you! And to read your stories. I'm a we bit slow getting to reading sometimes - lack of computer time, but I'll do my best. Meanwhile, enjoy the nice people here.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hello new to Story space too--also canadian
Karen H. Vaughan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome Ivan! Hope you enjoy playing in our 'sandbox'! (Been following your series, sorry I am a slow reader. I am a little behind)
You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by writerchick
hello new to Story space too--also canadian

I'm new here and also a Canadian, have to admit I'm Very Happy to see other Canadians here
Don't be afraid to fail. Be afraid to not to try." - Pravinee Hurbungs
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by Ruby_Skye

I'm new here and also a Canadian, have to admit I'm Very Happy to see other Canadians here

Grandmother was French Canadian and grandfather was French American. That's one half of me. Bienvenue.
Lurker
0 likes
I took Canadian in High school and majored in hockey.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LarryFNigh
Quote by Ruby_Skye

Grandmother was French Canadian and grandfather was French American. That's one half of me. Bienvenue.

I have no French history most of my family history is from England and Ireland. However, I do know a little French De Rien smile I do hope I remembered that correctly :)
Lurker
0 likes
I parlay a boo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sabadicus
I parlay a boo.

Je parle très peu le français (I speak very little french)

I'm lucky I remembers that much lol