Find your next favourite story now
Login

Hello, I'm new to this site and just learning my way around.

last reply
7 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Story Moderator
0 likes
Hello, I'm Gill and I am enjoying getting to know Stories Space. I love reading and trying my hand at writing. Come say hello, I promise I am a drama free friend that is just here enjoying discovering or rediscovering my love of writing. Getting to read authors new to me is a bonus and my reading queue is going to be quite full soon. I love to read in all genres and so far have only written poetry here. I hope to give prose a try soon. Thanks for reading and enjoy the holiday season everyone!

0 likes
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here on SS as many others have. Do feel free to try your hand at the current competition!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Welcome, indeed. I hope you do try all of the categories here on StoriesSpace. It might interest you to know that Rebellious_Soul, the young lady above me, and I have written in all of the categories available here. We're presently the only two Omniums. I'm sure she would love you to read more of her works, and I certainly look forward to your comments on mine. Again, welcome.
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, Gill. I hope you like it here, like other members. It is a fun place to be. Hugs and kisses.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Welcome aboard Gill. I am certain you will enjoy your stay. I will be looking for something from you.
"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"
Lurker
0 likes
Very talented lady...