Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Anyone here want to offer their input on a book cover for a charity anthology? Options · View
DirtyMartini
Posted: Monday, August 31, 2015 7:01:15 PM

Anyone here want to offer their input on a book cover for a charity anthology? It's an upcoming anthology to benefit cancer, as you can see...and the editor is looking for input on the possible covers...

I can tell you that I like three of these, but haven't really narrowed it down yet...just got this tonight...Nos. 3, 4, and 6 caught my eye though...any input here would be nice...thanks...

I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Liz
Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 2:45:55 AM

DirtyMartini wrote:
Anyone here want to offer their input on a book cover for a charity anthology? It's an upcoming anthology to benefit cancer, as you can see...and the editor is looking for input on the possible covers...

I can tell you that I like three of these, but haven't really narrowed it down yet...just got this tonight...Nos. 3, 4, and 6 caught my eye though...any input here would be nice...thanks...

Purely from a design aspect, I think covers three and six hit the mark.

One and two look a little too generic to me. Four looks more like a writing guide with some ribbons photoshopped on, and five is just a little plain. Too much grey to catch the eye.

My 2 cents.
Fewniks
Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 4:27:33 AM

Hey there,

Well if i have to choose one i would go for No 3, the picture speaks for itself and its decent design, not too flashy. And I like No 4 as well.

"Life is What you make of it "