Find your next favourite story now
Login

Anyone know what you got to say to get into one of these residency programs?

last reply
3 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rest in Peace
0 likes
Anyone know what you got to say to get into one of these residency programs? This one looks nice...

According to the quick facts pdf, it says..."selection process : A rotating blind jury of arts professionals will rank work samples with the final decision made by director." but not much more...

Check out the link...there are actually a whole bunch of similar residency programs for writers that seem to be basically paid vacations for writers, with varying eligibility requirements...just a thought...

Bush Creek Ranch Foundation For The Arts
http://www.brushcreekranch.com/ranch/artsfoundation.php
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did you check out the image gallery? Imagine how much work you could get done in those surroundings. It looks like Heaven for writers.
Rest in Peace
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
Did you check out the image gallery? Imagine how much work you could get done in those surroundings. It looks like Heaven for writers.

It's like 13,000 acres or something too...they only take 8 people at a time on the ranch, and only two writers of the eight...there was another similar program I saw today that takes 52 people at a time...

There's actually quite a few of these, all over...I have to start filling out applications...
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...