Find your next favourite story now
Login

Inkubate is a site that claims to link writers with publishers and agents...has a variety of resources...

last reply
2 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rest in Peace
0 likes
Anyone ever hear of Inkubate? A site that claims to link writers with publishers and agents...looks like they have a bunch of stuff on the site...go check it out, and good luck my friends...

Inkubate links writers with publishers and agents
http://www.inkubate.com/

Just a quick note...all the legitimately published authors I've talked to...and I've managed to talk to a few in the last several months...all said they met their agents in person...and all seem to recommend that you do as well...
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Talking to them on the phone is one thing. Seeing them in person is way better.

www.szadventures.com

Rest in Peace
0 likes
Quote by ladysharon
Talking to them on the phone is one thing. Seeing them in person is way better.

Oh, you are so correct Lady Sharon...

Every published author I spoke to told me exactly the same thing...and in the last year or so that I have been exploring publishing, and basically taking my writing hobby to "the next level" I have had the pleasure of talking to a few published authors...and when I say "published" authors, I don't mean self-published e-books...

And again...they all say the same thing...

If you don't know how to meet agents in person, there are writing groups all over the world that organize events where you can meet agents in person...the one I will end up joining, probably next year, I was told about by Caridad Pineiro, an erotic author who I met and spoke to at the Somerville Street Fair on October 3, 2010...right here in lovely Somerville, New Jersey...

She was at the fair as a spokesperson for Liberty States Fiction Writers...here is the link to their site...
http://www.libertystatesfictionwriters.com/

There are plenty of other groups and events where you can meet agents...you just have to search...

But, when you are ready to do it...that is the way...in the meantime, keep doing what you've been doing...submit stuff to paying sites, enter contests, etc...so, when you do meet with an agent you have something to show...

I can tell you quite frankly that no agent is going to be interested in you if all you can say is that you write stories and post them on the net...but, you already know that...

Good Luck to all...
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to <a href="">buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
<br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
<br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
<br>Gateway!!!lol