Rumours...

last reply
93 replies
20.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Go on, make up something about the person above.

The sillier the better

For instance:

(he/she) once took part in a sack race at a school sports day - and lost to a five year old!

(he/she) laughs like a hyena

(he/she) likes to be given a bed-bath for fun...

Over to you imaginative guys...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard Authorised like to play in a wet paper bag
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my wife told me, he ate a seagull, but got belly ach
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
rbo once gave johnny depp a massage, errr i mean a message, from me
Lurker
0 likes
Ginger once gave The Hoff a massage, but his chest rug came off in her hands...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard that Shy Boy got shy and blush when Ginger gives him one of her warm sexy smiles
Lurker
0 likes
I heard that GR once had a date with a sexy lady - but couldn't go because he wet himself with excitement!
Lurker
0 likes
I heard authorised1960 had a hot date but couldnt go bc he looked to under age.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i heard simmie has a coke problem.... so switched to pepsi
Lurker
0 likes
I heard Ginger is always hungry, but happily she's got someone to feed her! 🍰 🍟 🍗 🍦 ☕️
Lurker
0 likes
I heard a rumour that ShyBoy is not a boy at all....
Lurker
0 likes
I heard a rumour that Andy loves to listen to Justin Bieber songs all day. And that adorable Ozzy will sing along.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not one for spreading rumours...

But...

I did hear that our little Sugar Baby has something of a reputation down at the local swimming baths. I've heard she recreates some of Ethel Merman's most famous routines to the accompaniment of her own (off-tune) singing...
Lurker
0 likes
I heard a rumour that authorised1960 was born nine months after Mick Jagger and The Rolling Stones passed through his home town on tour...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by authorised1960

I heard that GR once had a date with a sexy lady - but couldn't go because he wet himself with excitement!
That happen once sad But she just laugh it off :P

I heard a rumor that Reb cast a spell on someone and turn them into her bunny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard a rumour that GR kicks cats.
Lurker
0 likes
I heard Kiera often takes tea with Her Majesty the Queen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard that Shy is Kiera teddy bear when she was younger
Lurker
0 likes
Someone told me in confidence that GR likes to play with Barbie dolls when he's at home alone... Apparently he has an extensive collection, including all the accessories!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by authorised1960

Someone told me in confidence that GR likes to play with Barbie dolls when he's at home alone... Apparently he has an extensive collection, including all the accessories!

No that's Simmie doll's that I'm holding for her

I been told by a little baby that Authorised likes to wear baby booty's to bed
Lurker
0 likes
I was told by a beautiful blonde of my acquaintance that GR once tripped over his part-time Fire fighter's hose and now it's got a kink in it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i heard shy was the inspiration for michael jackson's moonwalk when he walked out of a restroom but realized, he hadn't quite finished
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard a rumour that Ginger has hairy armpits.

Hey babes
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know if it's true or not, but someone told me that the lovely Kiera paid a small fortune for a large collection of celebrity nasal hairs...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I been told by someone who must not be name..... Ginger..... that Authoriesed kiss people and shakes babys
Lurker
0 likes
Far be it for me to spread rumours, but...

I heard from an informed source that GR has been known to 'go commando' when attending important functions....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard a word on the wind that Andy went out with Miss. Knightly but she de-knight him