Posted: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 2:23:24 PM

ginger86 wrote:
slept through most of the day... think sugarbritches gave me her flu
Shhh

Sorry to hear that sweetie - hope you're soon feeling better 😘

Got down to some more writing! Yay! 😉
Posted: Thursday, October 1, 2015 12:14:11 AM

(yesterday)

Gave a friend a hug - because she needed one...
ginger86
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2015 11:37:52 PM
ginger86

because of a thread on the red site, i pledged $100.00 to breast cancer research

Ghostreader
Posted: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 12:25:22 AM
Ghostreader

Thinking of my sweet friends on here
snoop
Posted: Monday, January 18, 2016 1:03:17 PM
snoop

Not really a "nice" thing, but made final arrangements to have our old mare put down at the end of this week. In the meantime ... she is loved and given apples daily!!
ginger86
Posted: Monday, January 18, 2016 3:01:40 PM
ginger86

nothing

TheSensualLady
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 2:11:33 PM
TheSensualLady

I made and delivered a plate of cookies to a neighbor.
Posted: Friday, January 29, 2016 9:59:48 PM

(Yesterday) Along with a couple of other guys I helped to push a woman's broken-down car off the road...
AnnaMayZing
Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2016 12:38:02 PM
AnnaMayZing

I bought a cucumber... for Ginger. Lwinking

Hi Ginger. hello2

The third part of this epic journey starts here... https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-long-road-home-chapter-1.aspx

If anyone wishes to find the beginning of this epic saga, here it is:

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/-the-nurses-.aspx

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
rolandlytle
Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2016 4:43:25 PM
rolandlytle

I bought ice cream for two children.

You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
AriesDragon
Posted: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 3:10:55 PM
AriesDragon

I bit my tongue and stopped myself from telling someone what an ignorant peasant she is... she probably wouldn't have understood anyway.
Ghostreader
Posted: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 7:09:25 PM
Ghostreader

I took my dad out for his birthday dinner tonight :)

And heres the cake I had made for him too

adi_me
Posted: Sunday, March 6, 2016 12:12:11 PM
adi_me

Did you really make that cake?

I let everyone else take the day off from work, with pay.
SaltWater87
Posted: Sunday, March 6, 2016 6:12:40 PM
SaltWater87

I drove my son back to his apartment -- but just to drop off his things, because then I drove him to his GF's house. It may not sound like much, but it was an 85 mile round trip.
rbo
Posted: Saturday, March 12, 2016 8:27:44 AM
rbo

Hugged my wife :)
SaltWater87
Posted: Sunday, March 13, 2016 9:05:53 PM
SaltWater87

I asked my wife to make blueberry pancakes for breakfast and when she did, I made very sure she knew how pleased and grateful I am. (I cleaned up; I made espresso; you know, like that.)
adi_me
Posted: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 9:34:12 AM
adi_me

Hmmmmm...poked rob....it's still early!
rolandlytle
Posted: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 1:20:39 PM
rolandlytle

I voted.

You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
HazelsHeaven
Posted: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 8:04:26 PM
HazelsHeaven

Hugged my sister and annoyed my brother.

LIVE every moment.
LOVE beyond words.
LAUGH everyday.
Posted: Saturday, April 9, 2016 11:42:44 PM

slept and slept
Posted: Sunday, April 24, 2016 3:42:54 AM

went for a walk after a long time
ginger86
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2016 1:51:00 PM
ginger86

today i was in town and decided i wanted some pizza so i pulled into pizza hut. as i entered i saw a man on the curb holding a sign saying "will work for work", normally i just ignore these because they are usually druggies or drunks looking for their next fix but as i gazed into his eyes while passing i saw a sadness unlike anything I'd ever seen. as i ate i couldn't get that look out of my head so as i left i drove up close to him and asked if he was truly hungry or just wanted money for a drink. he replied, " maam i am starved". i invited him into my car, did a U-turn and invited him to get the pizza of his choice. he chose the cheapest pizza, a small, cheese pizza but i chose a large, 3 meat pizza. as we talked i learned he was a viet nam vet and had learned to be a television repairman but as tv got cheapr,finall lost his shop and ended up on the road. still a few years away from social security he was now homeless. seeing how hungry he was i ordered him another one, i was floored when he could save this one for his wife. i was honered when he said god bless

rolandlytle
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2016 2:42:38 PM
rolandlytle

ginger86 wrote:
today i was in town and decided i wanted some pizza so i pulled into pizza hut. as i entered i saw a man on the curb holding a sign saying "will work for work", normally i just ignore these because they are usually druggies or drunks looking for their next fix but as i gazed into his eyes while passing i saw a sadness unlike anything I'd ever seen. as i ate i couldn't get that look out of my head so as i left i drove up close to him and asked if he was truly hungry or just wanted money for a drink. he replied, " maam i am starved". i invited him into my car, did a U-turn and invited him to get the pizza of his choice. he chose the cheapest pizza, a small, cheese pizza but i chose a large, 3 meat pizza. as we talked i learned he was a viet nam vet and had learned to be a television repairman but as tv got cheapr,finall lost his shop and ended up on the road. still a few years away from social security he was now homeless. seeing how hungry he was i ordered him another one, i was floored when he could save this one for his wife. i was honered when he said god bless

God bless you. As a fellow vet and advocate towards making homeless veterans a thing of the past, I applaud your kindness and charity. I pray it will be returned to you three fold.

Sorry, I did not do anything nice unless you include watching the premiere of the new season of Game of Thrones. I just wanted to say something about what Ginger did.

Survivor
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2016 3:15:55 PM
Survivor

I cooked dinner for my wife and myself. Of course, I always do the cooking. But it's nice of me nonetheless, right?

Here's my first entry in the cheers to 10 years ultrashort category: https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/micro-fiction/-on-guard-duty-.aspx

Here's my second entry in the cheers to 10 years ultrashort category: https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/micro-fiction/-classified-ad-.aspx

Here's my first entry in the cheers to 10 years flash category: https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/flash-fiction/-the-legend-of-lovers-lane-.aspx

Here's my third entry in the cheers to 10 years ultrashort category: https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/poetry/-bibliophilia-.aspx

Here's my second entry in the cheers to 10 years flash category: https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/memoirs/-the-wild-irises-were-in-bloom-.aspx

Here's my third entry in the cheers to 10 years flash category: https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/flash-fiction/-after-me-.aspx
ginger86
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2016 4:09:44 PM
ginger86

rolandlytle wrote:
ginger86 wrote:

God bless you. As a fellow vet and advocate towards making homeless veterans a thing of the past, I applaud your kindness and charity. I pray it will be returned to you three fold.

Sorry, I did not do anything nice unless you include watching the premiere of the new season of Game of Thrones. I just wanted to say something about what Ginger did.

you and your warriors are my heroes but think watching " game of thrones" is iffy , at best

Ghostreader
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2016 5:09:10 PM
Ghostreader

I took my dad to the VA this afternoon after I kicked his butt for putting off his doctor visit.
TooShy678
Posted: Monday, April 25, 2016 7:42:59 PM
TooShy678

Sadly I can't think of anything I did today that could be considered particularly nice. Except maybe just giving a random hug to a friend who was having a bad day. But that's just what friends do, right?