How To Write Great Blog Content...

last reply
6 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rest in Peace
0 likes
Since everybody and their mother seems to have a blog these days...

How to Write Great Blog Content
-------------------------------
With more and more jobs for bloggers being advertised and the
growth of the blog set to continue, this site will help you to find
ways to create blog content.
http://www.problogger.net/how-to-write-great-blog-content/
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use this for my blog as reference. Speaking of which, I need to update my blog.

www.szadventures.com

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Since everybody is inclined with technology today and they are connected with almost every people in the globe, they are to social media such as blogs.
Whoever may own a blog and communicate through web with different persons and share to them their experiences and insights.

There are a lot of websites online that could teach you how to have a great blog content.

socialmediaexaminer.com
problogger.net
getthefive.com
Be an Inspired Writer! Be one of US!
Visit writania.com for more info.
Rest in Peace
0 likes
"Blogger and social media expert Mike Wallagher created this site to give writers a simple step-by-step introduction to creating their web presence. Topics include choosing a blogging platform, the pros and cons of free versus paid hosting, promoting your blog on Twitter, search engine optimization and digital marketing. "...check it out my blogging friends...

How to Start a Blog – Step by Step Guide
http://startbloggingonline.com/[/size]
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Lurker
0 likes
How to Write Great Blog Content?

A blog content for me is anything that is seen and accessed on the blog/site ... its domain name, blog posts/comments, links, icons, images, videos etc... And to have "great" content is to have them all to be 1. niche/market/thematically connected 2. keyword/s connected 3. site color coordinated 4. easily accessible and navigated 5. regulatory compliant (privacy, terms of use etc.. ) 6. social media linked 7. monetized 8. interactive 9. updated regularly 10. originality / brandable / viral 11. others?

Good and great content that is usable and benefits both the visitor and the search engines with intent and purpose that continues to grow and improve over time with technology and people's needs and wants (the admin and the visitor). And content that makes money (selling your own product or gets commission$) or simply to share a hobby or cause is worth having. surprised)