Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Ask and Answer Options · View
LauraDanielle
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2016 8:04:37 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/17/2016
Posts: 912
Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand
An Asian BBQ place not far from where I live. Gengys. They have an amazing all-you-can-eat buffet!

If you could meet a famous dead person, who would it be?

Diocles
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 8:27:47 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 3/28/2016
Posts: 4
Cliff House in San Francisco …… or Gengy's in NewZealand
CleverFox
Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2016 9:42:40 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/7/2013
Posts: 363
Location: Denver-Metro Area. , United States
The famous dead person that I would like to meet would be Dr. Richard P. Feynman, PhD and Nobel prize winning physicist.

Do you think light acts more as a wave or more as a particle?
LauraDanielle
Posted: Sunday, November 27, 2016 3:04:27 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/17/2016
Posts: 912
Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand
I think waves, but I am no expert on the subject, so what do I know?

What is your favourite movie? (Mine is Inglorious Basterds)

Fewniks
Posted: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 2:59:30 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/29/2015
Posts: 715
Location: muscat
The Dark Knight

how do you decide what to share with friends?

"Life is What you make of it "
Ghostreader
Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 8:12:35 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/20/2015
Posts: 1,602
I share my things with whom need said stuff.

Would you eat a gingersnap that Ginger work so hard to make, even if it's good or not?
Circle_Something
Posted: Friday, December 2, 2016 12:47:30 AM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 8/11/2012
Posts: 1,965
Location: Glasgow-ish
I guess so... Whomever Ginger is. Ghostreader, I really do wish you'd stop with the in-questions. Some people don't know the same people as you do, so your questions can be a little irksome.

So, people, what irks you?

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
A love poem <3 Kitty & Kitten
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^= <3 ^.^

LauraDanielle
Posted: Friday, December 2, 2016 1:51:22 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/17/2016
Posts: 912
Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand
A fine example of this happened to me today. People not being upfront and to the point. Stop with the passive aggressive BS and tell me straight up.

What's your favourite book?

gypsy
Posted: Friday, December 2, 2016 2:41:14 AM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 10/13/2010
Posts: 1,645
I can't name my favourite book, there are so many that fall into that category. So I'll go with the most recently read which is now amongst my favourites.

La Prière d'Audubon, by Isaka Kôtarô, translated into French by Corrine Atlan.

What is an item you hope never to receive as a gift?




The subject who is truly loyal to the Chief Magistrate will neither advise nor submit to arbitrary measures. Junius



meredith
Posted: Friday, December 2, 2016 3:00:36 AM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 9/12/2013
Posts: 1,992
Location: Southern Indiana, United States
A FIAT!

I had two and they were both terrible! Nothing but engine problems. "Fix It Again Tony!"

Where would you go on Holiday if money and time were no object?




"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"

LauraDanielle
Posted: Friday, December 2, 2016 3:10:45 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/17/2016
Posts: 912
Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand
Greece or Rome.

Your favourite destination that you have visited?

Circle_Something
Posted: Sunday, December 4, 2016 4:14:05 AM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 8/11/2012
Posts: 1,965
Location: Glasgow-ish
Auburn, WA. Anywhere I went with Aria was just magickal.

What's the farthest you've travelled on/in wheeled transportation?

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
A love poem <3 Kitty & Kitten
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^= <3 ^.^

Tiger
Posted: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 11:03:04 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/4/2016
Posts: 337
Boston to Chicago

I would love to cross the country (USA) on a train, and either take the Eurorail all over Europe or the Transiberian RR.
Ghostreader
Posted: Thursday, December 8, 2016 2:59:13 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/20/2015
Posts: 1,602
I'm thinking of crossing the USA in four months on my birthday :D so go ahead and do it if you wish too

What's your New Year wish?
LauraDanielle
Posted: Thursday, December 8, 2016 11:57:04 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/17/2016
Posts: 912
Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand
To be fabulous.

What super power would you like to have?

Tiger
Posted: Friday, December 9, 2016 1:28:29 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/4/2016
Posts: 337
The ability to eradicate violence.
LauraDanielle
Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2016 10:27:14 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/17/2016
Posts: 912
Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand
Tiger never asked a question, so I will continue on.

What is your favourite band/musical artist?

Fewniks
Posted: Friday, December 23, 2016 5:05:58 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/29/2015
Posts: 715
Location: muscat
Although its not favorite but i like to listen to this band



whom did you buy an expensive gift for this Christmas and what was it?

"Life is What you make of it "
Tiger
Posted: Friday, December 23, 2016 7:56:21 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/4/2016
Posts: 337
an artist's easel with paper and brushes for my grand daughter.

Whose eyes do you love and what do they do to you?
Fewniks
Posted: Monday, January 16, 2017 6:35:02 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/29/2015
Posts: 715
Location: muscat
Havent met those eyes :) if i do, will update here

what made you smile today?

"Life is What you make of it "
LauraDanielle
Posted: Monday, January 16, 2017 3:48:06 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/17/2016
Posts: 912
Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand
A message from a special someone

What is your favourite food?

Tiger
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 5:24:37 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/4/2016
Posts: 337
Greek cuisine----favorite dish? Spanakopita

Most interesting language?
LauraDanielle
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 5:44:54 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/17/2016
Posts: 912
Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand
(I love Spanakopita. Turkish is one of my favourite cuisines, there are similarities between Turkish and Greek food, I would think.)

In my opinion, what is the most interesting language? From a historical point of view I would say English, as it is a hybrid of sorts, of lots of other languages that have evolved over time. English has elements of Latin, French, Greek and German, as well as other languages that make up the 'romantic languages'. All languages are interesting, though, but I especially think Spanish is an interesting language, and it is one I am half-assed trying to learn.

What is your favourite random fact or tidbit?

Tiger
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 10:13:54 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/4/2016
Posts: 337
LauraDanielle wrote:
(I love Spanakopita. Turkish is one of my favourite cuisines, there are similarities between Turkish and Greek food, I would think.)

In my opinion, what is the most interesting language? From a historical point of view I would say English, as it is a hybrid of sorts, of lots of other languages that have evolved over time. English has elements of Latin, French, Greek and German, as well as other languages that make up the 'romantic languages'. All languages are interesting, though, but I especially think Spanish is an interesting language, and it is one I am half-assed trying to learn.

What is your favourite random fact or tidbit?


Laura, Greek and German are not 'romantic' (Romance???) languages.
Tiger
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 10:20:26 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/4/2016
Posts: 337
My favorite fact: There are women and children in the world.

Beautiful eyes or hair?
Circle_Something
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 10:53:41 PM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 8/11/2012
Posts: 1,965
Location: Glasgow-ish
I have both.

Have you ever become conscious that you're breathing and suddenly choked?

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
A love poem <3 Kitty & Kitten
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^= <3 ^.^

Tiger
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 4:36:24 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/4/2016
Posts: 337
Circle_Something wrote:
I have both.

Have you ever become conscious that you're breathing and suddenly choked?


Gulp! You DO???? I dear. *sigh*

Yes I have and it is usually when something makes me do it, like if a beautiful lady suddenly appears.....
LauraDanielle
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 7:02:20 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/17/2016
Posts: 912
Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand
Tiger wrote:
LauraDanielle wrote:
(I love Spanakopita. Turkish is one of my favourite cuisines, there are similarities between Turkish and Greek food, I would think.)

In my opinion, what is the most interesting language? From a historical point of view I would say English, as it is a hybrid of sorts, of lots of other languages that have evolved over time. English has elements of Latin, French, Greek and German, as well as other languages that make up the 'romantic languages'. All languages are interesting, though, but I especially think Spanish is an interesting language, and it is one I am half-assed trying to learn.

What is your favourite random fact or tidbit?


Laura, Greek and German are not 'romantic' (Romance???) languages.


I made an error in the way I worded my statement, my bad. I never said that Greek and German were 'romantic languages' if it was implied then my mistake, I just got too lazy to list every single language that English has evolved from.

Tiger
Posted: Saturday, February 4, 2017 2:24:07 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/4/2016
Posts: 337
LauraDanielle wrote:
Tiger wrote:
LauraDanielle wrote:
(I love Spanakopita. Turkish is one of my favourite cuisines, there are similarities between Turkish and Greek food, I would think.)

In my opinion, what is the most interesting language? From a historical point of view I would say English, as it is a hybrid of sorts, of lots of other languages that have evolved over time. English has elements of Latin, French, Greek and German, as well as other languages that make up the 'romantic languages'. All languages are interesting, though, but I especially think Spanish is an interesting language, and it is one I am half-assed trying to learn.

What is your favourite random fact or tidbit?


Laura, Greek and German are not 'romantic' (Romance???) languages.


I made an error in the way I worded my statement, my bad. I never said that Greek and German were 'romantic languages' if it was implied then my mistake, I just got too lazy to list every single language that English has evolved from.


Laura, To me you can almost do no wrong. Relax, and forgive me, I meant no harm. Your friend Tiger.

Question: Would you rather be kidnapped by Johnny Depp for person uses or
Taylor Swift for the same purposes?
Circle_Something
Posted: Sunday, February 5, 2017 3:02:33 AM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 8/11/2012
Posts: 1,965
Location: Glasgow-ish
I think Johnny Depp. Oh, you mean for sex? Yeah, Depp.

What's your favourite band?

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
A love poem <3 Kitty & Kitten
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^= <3 ^.^

Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.