Posted: Monday, July 20, 2015 6:34:38 AM

The beach.

What do you do to catch fish?
Posted: Monday, July 20, 2015 3:28:25 PM

no

living in the country or city
rbo
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 1:02:02 AM

I think every1 would say yes, but my life has delivered me to this place, and I am happy (though will I had started writing earlier.) if I did go back id take winning lottery numbers ;)

question changed lol

the country for me, have lived in both and the city is to busy. (though the clubs are better)

if you were swimming and a shark was heading towards you would you fight, run, or just get hope not to be eaten
Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 6:15:05 PM

Run like heck

If you were gonna take a long trip, would you rather be in a RV and stop and sleep in the RV or a car and stop and sleep in a hotel
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 1:16:49 PM

RV

Mountains or beach
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 2:46:27 PM

Beach (I just love the sea)

Restaurant or picnic?
Ghostreader
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 5:30:50 PM

Picnic.

Would you watch a movie with your other half?
Circle_Something
Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 11:44:10 PM

Yeah, but who wouldn't? If one can't watch a movie with one's 'other half' (bloody hate that phrase btw), then I think one had better reassess whether one really wants to be with them.

Reading that second sentence back, it sounds quite pompous because of the repetition of 'one', so my question is: Do you like repetition? Do you like repetition? Do you like repetition? Do you like repetition? Do you like repetition?

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
A love poem <3 Kitty & Kitten
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^= <3 ^.^

gypsy
Posted: Thursday, July 23, 2015 5:40:52 AM

It depends on what is being repeated and why. Repetition for emphasis and effect, yes, if it is done well. For instance, a welll written villanelle poem can be magnificent. Otherwise, no, I don't like it.

Same question.

The subject who is truly loyal to the Chief Magistrate will neither advise nor submit to arbitrary measures. Junius

Fewniks
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2015 5:52:05 AM

During childhood we have been suffered by this, tables, write it down for ten times. then some sentence, write it till you the last page lol. It made sure that we learnt that very well, programming our mind to not forget that, the strategy worked well. And we been told to do that always, there is nothing called understanding , just repeat it and then deliver it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMxkDGvWfnA

that video is not a good example still a closest.

what you do when you feel lonely ?

"Life is What you make of it "
Circle_Something
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2015 2:49:44 PM

Fewniks wrote:
During childhood we have been suffered by this, tables, write it down for ten times. then some sentence, write it till you the last page lol. It made sure that we learnt that very well, programming our mind to not forget that, the strategy worked well. And we been told to do that always, there is nothing called understanding , just repeat it and then deliver it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMxkDGvWfnA

that video is not a good example still a closest.

what you do when you feel lonely ?

Ah, yes, learning by rote. It's something that doesn't seem to be done in schools very often, which is a shame because it really is the best way to learn. That type of repetition, I believe is a good thing. Also, I rather enjoyed that video :)

When I feel lonely, I do a lot of things. I sometimes read, maybe write. I like to talk to Aria when I feel lonely and then we end up feeling lonely together, which then makes us feel not lonely.

What do you think of when you think of the colour black?

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

=^.^= <3 ^.^

gypsy
Posted: Monday, July 27, 2015 4:11:29 AM

Circle_Something wrote:

What do you think of when you think of the colour black?

Black absorbs and doesn't reflect light waves, wich is why it appears as black. And is also why it gets so darned hot in the sun, if you're wearing something black. Or your head will, if you have black hair. Wear a hat, and light coloured clothing, in the sun, when it is hot.

Black - very useful in many instances.

When did you last take a walk just to walk, think, take the air, get a bit of exercise, but not because you had to go somewhere or do something?

The subject who is truly loyal to the Chief Magistrate will neither advise nor submit to arbitrary measures. Junius

Ghostreader
Posted: Monday, July 27, 2015 5:01:58 AM

Not to long ago. I took a walk on the beach looking up at the stars :)

The same as above
Fewniks
Posted: Monday, July 27, 2015 5:20:47 AM

few days ago, though not went for a walk but did cycling around 8 miles. It was 5.30 am, got up and then hit the road. There was cold breeze, as i peddled so fast that my tumm was hurting,and was out of breath, then walked some distance and again started to peddle. The sun was rising, the warm rays were hitting my face, felt so good. It feels so good after a morning workout.

It okay to love some one who are married to someone else?

Fewniks
Posted: Monday, July 27, 2015 5:20:48 AM

few days ago, though not went for a walk but did cycling around 8 miles. It was 5.30 am, got up and then hit the road. There was cold breeze, as i peddled so fast that my tumm was hurting,and was out of breath, then walked some distance and again started to peddle. The sun was rising, the warm rays were hitting my face, felt so good. It feels so good after a morning workout.

Posted: Monday, July 27, 2015 3:48:30 PM

Christians would say No. The rest of the world would probably say Go For It!

Would you ever flash your bum for a dare?
Circle_Something
Posted: Monday, July 27, 2015 5:47:13 PM

Sure, I've got a nice arse, might as well flaunt it.

What was the last thing you cooked?

=^.^= <3 ^.^

Ghostreader
Posted: Monday, July 27, 2015 8:43:18 PM

Fewniks wrote:

I love some whom I knew half my life and she's marry and have four kids :P

Well, I just got done cooking up some steaks and seafood on the grill :D All of you are welcome to come over and eat with me :D

What taste good on a nice evening like tonight? (Drink wise)
Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 8:23:06 AM

Glass of unsweetened tea

Ice cream or cake
Nox
Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 10:17:31 AM

Fewniks wrote:

I have always been confused by the fact that you can love more than one parent, more than one child, more than one friend, more than one pet, more than one sibling, but allegedly not more than one love.
Fewniks
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 12:38:18 AM

Nox wrote:
Fewniks wrote:

I have always been confused by the fact that you can love more than one parent, more than one child, more than one friend, more than one pet, more than one sibling, but allegedly not more than one love.

That explains. still, I was thinking is it right or wrong? though feelings for someone that too for your first love never changes. Thanks for answering.

gypsy
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 1:07:20 AM

Simplicity wrote:
Glass of unsweetened tea

Ice cream or cake

Going back to this one, because it wasn't answered.

Cake, please

Do you bring along your own, resuable bags when shopping?

Fewniks
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 1:25:47 AM

Yes we do, the bag, one they provide seems costly. So i take My bag, yes the backpack, which accommodates snacks, bathing bar, noodles, then some more snacks. Else, will go with big reusable bag when its time for monthly ration.

how do you concentrate your mind while reading something on internet?

**too much distraction

Nox
Posted: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 8:13:53 AM

Fewniks wrote:

That explains. still, I was thinking is it right or wrong? though feelings for someone that too for your first love never changes. Thanks for answering.

Emotions are never right or wrong. They are just emotions. It's what you do about them that matters and that's up to you. In my opinion, love is never wrong.

Quote:

how do you concentrate your mind while reading something on internet?

Why is the internet different than anywhere else? If it's interesting it will keep your attention, if it is not it will not. It takes an action to change tabs, applications, or windows. It takes an action to pull up your mail.

I think maybe, we overestimate the importance of what we are doing, when in reality we'd often rather be doing something else.

Question: Why do we spend so much time doing unimportant things?
Fewniks
Posted: Saturday, August 1, 2015 10:22:30 PM

We decide whether it is unimportant or important after finishing doing the things. If it unimportant we never gonna attempt doing those things. For example, i sit and working on some office work. suddenly something struck me about visiting a place, then i start googling for best holiday destination, then start to plan, how many to go, where to stay and whats the budget (important), after half hour of searching then, i will realize "oh, i dont have holidays for next three months". That is unimportant, though it is fun do to those things they interest us more than important things. Reading, Preparing Presentations, Assignments argh, these are all important things but we i lazy to do them.

Q: Just curious - Are the moderators at Lushstories and storiesspace same? if not where the strict moderating goes ?

gypsy
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 5:25:27 AM

Fewniks wrote:

Q: Just curious - Are the moderators at Lushstories and storiesspace same? if not where the strict moderating goes ?

Each site has its own, separate moderating team and administrators, even though two or three people are moderators on both sites. Decisions made amongst the SS moderating team affect only SS, and vice versa.

It seems to me that both sites are equally strict in the moderating standards they maintain, but since the rules are different for each site, one cannot be claimed as stricter than the other.

How many cups of tea or coffee do you usually drink in a day?

Circle_Something
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 6:00:23 AM

My tea intake has cut down drastically. In fact, my liquid intake has dropped drastically, which I really should do something about. My general tea intake is about two to three cups per day, on a good day. On a not so good day, I can go a good few days without even hydrating properly. I know, I'm an idiot, but that's not to say that I don't hydrate at all. I simply don't hydrate enough.

The recommended intake of water is two litres for an average adult. Going by that, do you hydrate enough?

=^.^= <3 ^.^

Ghostreader
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 7:43:36 AM

More then enough for 4 people

What books do you recommend?
Circle_Something
Posted: Thursday, August 6, 2015 2:42:48 AM

Ghostreader wrote:
More then enough for 4 people

What books do you recommend?

Judging by your constant misuse of the English language, like then instead of than, I'd recommend a dictionary.

Do you need some water for that burn?

=^.^= <3 ^.^