Ask and Answer

last reply
3.5k replies
648k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The aim of this game is to answer the question provided by the person above you, then ask a question of the person below you.

Since there's no one above me, I'll start with a question.

If you had to lose one of your senses, which one would it be?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My sense of smell...I'd hate to lose my sense of eyesight,hearing or taste

If you could meet one famous person dead or alive...Who'd you pick and why?
New Poem out

The Observer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Freddie Mercury. I've always been a big fan of Queen. I would've loved to have met him.

Other than writing, what else do you like to do in your spare time?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Take pictures, photography is a little hobby of mine.

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would go back to Austria, however this time I would take my woman with me. The country is so full of beauty and historical landmarks!

Who is the most important person in your life and why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unfortunately, I recently lost that person unexpectedly, so right now, it would have to be my dad, as I am having to spend more time taking care of him.

if you could permanently change your hair or eye color, what would you change it to?
We don't know how much we don't know.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd keep it black but with purple highlights, i would love hazel color eyes with a little green in it smile

Whats the number one thing on your bucket list?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a trip to NZ

Red Lobster or Lone Star Steakhouse
Lurker
0 likes
Red Lobster, since I don't know what Lone Star Steakhouse is, but im guessing its a steak house lol

What is one event that has truly made a difference in your life, something that you would want to relive over and over again if you could?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Standing on a rock in a forest on top of the Sierra Madre mountains watching the sun set.

How do you know when you've got your story right?
Love colours our worlds in endless dimensions and unifies all aspects of our activities. Just as sunlight filters through clouds and causes the grasses to turn gold so everything is interlinked in our world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when the response you get from someone is OMG!!!!

what can you do when you just cant figure out what is wrong
Lurker
0 likes
Have a drink.....

Why do birds still tweet even in the dark ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
because they are having fun?

What is your favourite film
Love colours our worlds in endless dimensions and unifies all aspects of our activities. Just as sunlight filters through clouds and causes the grasses to turn gold so everything is interlinked in our world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yankee doodle dandy

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a private boat cruising the world.
What do you want for Christmas?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
something I really can't post on this site, lol

If you had a choice between always having a new luxury car every year or a very nice house now, which would you choose?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A very nice house.

If you found $10 000 in a bag in a park, would you keep it or hand it in?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if there was some kind ofidentification, i would make every effort to return it to the owner. if it was just cash and nothing else, i would watch to see if it was reported as lost and then return. if after 30 days or so, no report about it, then i would keep it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
horses or llamas
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LLamas, just to be different. (sorry about last post)

spring or fall?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spring, simply because it means the summer holiday is coming =P

If you could pick a job, any job in the world, and be damn good at it, what would it be?
A signature? Bah! Damned be your signatures and their feeble minded minions. I will have no signature so that every post is unique!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
photographer

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not far from where I live now, just with a much bigger house. This is actually quite nice area. Only one thing that could get me to move away

Which one of your bad habits would you most want to get rid of?
A signature? Bah! Damned be your signatures and their feeble minded minions. I will have no signature so that every post is unique!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Playing online too much!!

If you found a lost kitty would you keep it or try and find the owner?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try and find the owner. Not allowed to have kittys. I just want one of these:

Would you be able to put down a suffering animal(any means, but you have to do it)?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and I have done it before sad

Would you be willing to tell on a family member to the police if they did a crime?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the crime and why it was commited. Not like I'm calling the coppers on my cousin because he was speeding with 20 km/h or because he downloaded a game =P

Would you risk your life to save a total stranger?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and depending, woman and child..without a doubt...drug addict, no way!!

Do you throw your neighbors kids ball back if they land in your hand?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. I kick the ball back and aim for their head

Would you commit a serious crime if you knew you would get away with it?(not talking taking a chocolate bar from the local shop here)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
probably not, though it might depend. certainly would not kill anyone or do anything to harm someone. Basically, no active crimes, but possibly a passive one, like findin a bag of money that fell from an armored car and was clearly marked, might consider keeping it.

If you had the chance to go back in time to a certain age and live your life from that point, what age would you be?