Who's On First?

last reply
8 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Story Moderator
0 likes
I've been out-of-pocket so long I had to log back in and found a couple friend requests from back in the summer. So now that I'm once again befouling this otherwise respectable site, I was wondering who is our beloved admin and what carbon-based life-forms are serving as ever helpful mods.

Lurker
0 likes
You missed it.

You're welcome.
Rest in Peace
0 likes
Yeah, apparently nobody wants to admit to working here...allegedly, I work here, at least according to that list, though I guess it all depends on how you define the term "work"...

Anyway...yeah, I have a sneaking suspicion there Rump that that "other site" may indeed have a similar list...seek and ye' shall find, as they say...who says that anyway?
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...

Story Moderator
0 likes
Alan, not sure where that quote comes from, but it sounds good...I'll steal it...who'll know...right?

BTW, I'm either doing something wrong, or maybe not doing something right, could be both. Whatever the case, I can't figure out how to cpost any of my pithy story comments...a grievous loss to the world of literature and a burden unto my heart, honest.

Any suggestions?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Rumple_deWriter
Alan, not sure where that quote comes from, but it sounds good...I'll steal it...who'll know...right?

BTW, I'm either doing something wrong, or maybe not doing something right, could be both. Whatever the case, I can't figure out how to cpost any of my pithy story comments...a grievous loss to the world of literature and a burden unto my heart, honest.

Any suggestions?

I can help you with that. I shall send you a PM. smile