The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows...

last reply
0 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rest in Peace
0 likes
The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows is basically a dictionary of made up words designed to "fill a hole in the English language" as it says...here's the link...and I found reading the various selections, with the videos tossed in, to be rather thought inspiring...and I would tend to think my fellow writers will too...

The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows
http://www.dictionaryofobscuresorrows.com/

Here's a bit more on the subject...taken from the Facebook page actually...

About

The Upper Midwest's third-largest compendium of the outer spatters of the emotional palette. Our mission is to harpoon, bag and tag wild sorrows then release them back into the subconscious.

Mission

Our mission is to harpoon, bag and tag wild sorrows then release them back into the subconscious.

“If we do not develop adequate images we will die out like the dinosaurs.” —Werner Herzog

Description

Each definition is original and handcrafted by John Koenig with his right thumb. Give feedback, tell us about your day or suggest a new obscure sorrow at .

The author, John Koenig, is a freelance creative serf based in St. Paul, MN where he attended Macalester College in the early part of the century. He enjoys piano jazz, deep image poetry, wines of indeterminate type, canyons and nostalgia.
I once knew a drinker who had a moderating problem...