Converting stories to PDF files.

last reply
2 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I have an approved story here I like to get a PDF copy of it. FOr my last two Vampire Justice Stories Part 06 and part 07 I made the PDFs. Instead of getting the whole story including the covers I got just the stories with no covers. Was this a change? When did it occur. I like having the covers included.

Can someone look at this please. I was surprised and would like to go back to getting covers included.

Thank you for your consideration.

Cal
I just keep hopping from place to place.
I never stay too long.
I just keep moving singing a song.
So you better stop me if you want to chat.
Or you will never know where I am at.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by frogprince
When I have an approved story here I like to get a PDF copy of it. FOr my last two Vampire Justice Stories Part 06 and part 07 I made the PDFs. Instead of getting the whole story including the covers I got just the stories with no covers. Was this a change? When did it occur. I like having the covers included.

Can someone look at this please. I was surprised and would like to go back to getting covers included.

Thank you for your consideration.

Cal

Hello, this certainly wasn't intentional. I have since rectified this issue. Cover images should be appearing in pdf versions now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thaks Gav. Didn't think it was. Software upgrades can always break things unintentionally. I supported software and saw it many times in my 40+ years.
I just keep hopping from place to place.
I never stay too long.
I just keep moving singing a song.
So you better stop me if you want to chat.
Or you will never know where I am at.