Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What is on your mind? Options · View
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2015 1:03:16 PM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
Okay, so I don't know how my mind set has sparked this interesting conversation so I am going to and disarm the situation by saying some things.

1) I am quite impulsive So whatever is on my mind I tend to say it if I deem it important.

2) My mood has been quite dower lately and has been reflecting in my recent work.

3) I had a bad night last night.

And now last night is over the situation resolved and I am quite content with everything at the moment. Thank you for your concern Andy. and you are quite right Gypsy it is very much a reflection of my recent writing. And paul not to worry, my dark moods hardly last long. isjda

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Circle_Something
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2015 1:55:29 PM
Circle_Something
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 8/11/2012
Posts: 1,965
Location: Glasgow-ish


Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
A love poem <3 Kitty & Kitten
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^= <3 ^.^

Dreamcatcher
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:35:25 PM
Dreamcatcher
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 3/15/2011
Posts: 3,110
Location: Only my friends know...
I think you can see how well read, well respected and well loved you are here Rebs.. I hope in your most dour moments you will remember these.. and smile..

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:53:53 PM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
Dreamcatcher wrote:
I think you can see how well read, well respected and well loved you are here Rebs.. I hope in your most dour moments you will remember these.. and smile..


Geez you guys keep naking me blush, no! Stop it! No! Stop being sentimental!



Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
gypsy
Posted: Friday, January 16, 2015 3:43:36 AM
gypsy
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 10/13/2010
Posts: 1,861
Maybe I should put warmer clothes on.

Maybe crackers and cheese are a balanced lunch.

Maybe the earth really is flat.

Then again, maybe it isn't.

What would happen if the law of gravity were revoked?




The subject who is truly loyal to the Chief Magistrate will neither advise nor submit to arbitrary measures. Junius



Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Monday, January 19, 2015 10:27:21 PM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
There's always tomorrow for dreams to come true, tomorrow is not far away. We all pretend, the rainbow has an end, and you'll be there my friend some day!

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 5:15:57 AM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
Heh, sorry maryruth, the only time i shut people out is when they don't listen, don't care to listen, then insult me and completely disregard an opinion. It's rude, so i try and shut them out because the last thing I need is a "friend" who doesn't consider the consequences of thier actions.

Right now i want all of that and yesterday to leave me alone.

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:34:17 AM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
I am not a conformist, I do not abid by the rules of others, i do what I want, how I want. Only difference between me and all those others, I have my own set of morals to guide me by.

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
gypsy
Posted: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:54:15 AM
gypsy
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 10/13/2010
Posts: 1,861
Oh pussy, sweet pussy, please say what's on your mind,
Pussy, sweet pussy, don't be unkind!
We know you're entangled,
We know you're confined,
But pussy, sweet pussy,
Stop being blind,
Because these are the thoughts
That are now on my mind.

Kisses to all here!

You're all precious, especially those who pant, bark, snort, fart, snap, snipe, gripe and despise.

2407_group_hug

Group hug, darlings!



The subject who is truly loyal to the Chief Magistrate will neither advise nor submit to arbitrary measures. Junius



Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 11:30:50 AM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
What is the point of something if it hurts someone,
unless the point was to hurt someone, then you should be ashamed.

If that person feels alone, because of what was said.
Wouldn't you feel anything at least feel bad.

What is the reason to put someone else down?
Was it to make yourself feel better, instead of a clown.



Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
maryruth
Posted: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 1:43:40 PM
maryruth
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/3/2014
Posts: 736
what is on my mind is how long it has been since I have went dancing......

way too long.. time to dance the night away...
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 7:30:49 PM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
Oh my god, oh my god... I am alive! I am safe oh my god, you know what this has been an eye opener, being on lock down, shooter threat, you know what, I am happy abd content with my life. I love this place, I'll never leave. I love you guys. All of you, even those I never met, even those who drive me up the wall and crazy and such. I just love everyobe here. So relieved.

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 8:13:05 AM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
I think back and I can't believe how calm I was, i mean everyone was kinda calm, no obe was freaking out or anything. We showed our stress in different ways, but damn i just looked around for tge best possible hiding places. There were several, hehe. Glad that everyone is safe as well. Talk about a real scare!

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Saturday, January 24, 2015 10:00:16 PM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
I am just gonna be a wallflower, does anybody really see me? I know here you read my stories, and think I am so great. In reality I am another face in the crowd. Invisible. But I shall be humble, for I learn things leaning against this wall. It is lonely, but lonelier still when only one sees and talks to you, means your not a ghost, that you're just ignored. So silently I watched, and I shove out that twing of envy, no need to be a burden. I hear whispers, and everyobe talking to each other. Everyone is smiling, happy, cheerful, except one solmn face in a mirror.

Funny how the play has a monologue about the girl being invisible and how wrong it was that sge was noticed for having a great body later on, and i am invisible, I was just there.

But I don't know what would hurt more, being ignored, or one or two people flashing you a smile and start talking to you out of sympathy?

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:32:25 AM
Dreamcatcher
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 3/15/2011
Posts: 3,110
Location: Only my friends know...
It was so quiet and peaceful these last three days.. while some new members don't appreciate the uniqueness of this site or its members, I want to state how much I appreciate everyone here on SS.. you are all individually special, courageous in your endeavors, and an outright fun bunch to be associated with.. thank you for making my time here so pleasant..

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:04:26 PM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
I love sushi!

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2015 12:19:51 PM
Dreamcatcher
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 3/15/2011
Posts: 3,110
Location: Only my friends know...
shall we dine together?

maryruth
Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2015 1:56:20 PM
maryruth
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/3/2014
Posts: 736
May I tag along please sushi is my favorite!!!!
paulus
Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2015 2:03:01 PM
paulus
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/3/2013
Posts: 2,131
Location: kalkar
I have limerick about sonething I like better than sushi, but that is not suitable for this site.

If life seems jolly rotten
there's something you've forgotten
and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing

from Monty Python's "Life of Brian"
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2015 2:09:51 PM
Dreamcatcher
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 3/15/2011
Posts: 3,110
Location: Only my friends know...
sounds like we have a convoy for sushi.. Rebs make the reservations...

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2015 2:17:49 PM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
Alrighty then!

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Circle_Something
Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2015 5:57:04 PM
Circle_Something
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 8/11/2012
Posts: 1,965
Location: Glasgow-ish
Is it too late to get in on this sushi getting thing? I'll bring Aria, too, and also some beer. Tsingtao, methinks.

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
A love poem <3 Kitty & Kitten
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^= <3 ^.^

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2015 7:04:38 PM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
Come on come on!

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
gypsy
Posted: Monday, January 26, 2015 12:01:20 AM
gypsy
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 10/13/2010
Posts: 1,861
I really wish the hot water problem were fixed!

crybaby



The subject who is truly loyal to the Chief Magistrate will neither advise nor submit to arbitrary measures. Junius



Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Monday, January 26, 2015 3:12:21 AM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
Why can certain mind their business and still thier tongues? I already hate waking up so early in general so this is not helping. So I want to make a rule that everyone isn't allowed to talk between 3-10am.

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
gypsy
Posted: Monday, January 26, 2015 3:14:58 AM
gypsy
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 10/13/2010
Posts: 1,861
Rebellious_Soul wrote:
Why can certain mind their business and still thier tongues? I already hate waking up so early in general so this is not helping. So I want to make a rule that everyone isn't allowed to talk between 3-10am.


What time zone does that apply to? Shhh



The subject who is truly loyal to the Chief Magistrate will neither advise nor submit to arbitrary measures. Junius



Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Monday, January 26, 2015 3:18:46 AM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
These forums are for everybody, everyone has the right to say what every they want.

I may not agree with what you say but I will defend your right to say it.

This applies to everyone not just you not just me, everybody. geek

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Monday, January 26, 2015 3:19:18 AM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
gypsy wrote:
Rebellious_Soul wrote:
Why can certain mind their business and still thier tongues? I already hate waking up so early in general so this is not helping. So I want to make a rule that everyone isn't allowed to talk between 3-10am.


What time zone does that apply to? Shhh


All time zones

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
gypsy
Posted: Monday, January 26, 2015 3:20:19 AM
gypsy
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 10/13/2010
Posts: 1,861
Rebellious_Soul wrote:
gypsy wrote:
Rebellious_Soul wrote:
Why can certain mind their business and still thier tongues? I already hate waking up so early in general so this is not helping. So I want to make a rule that everyone isn't allowed to talk between 3-10am.


What time zone does that apply to? Shhh


All time zones


Then it will be forever quiet, around the world.

angel7



The subject who is truly loyal to the Chief Magistrate will neither advise nor submit to arbitrary measures. Junius



Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Monday, January 26, 2015 3:23:38 AM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
gypsy wrote:
Rebellious_Soul wrote:
gypsy wrote:
Rebellious_Soul wrote:
Why can certain mind their business and still thier tongues? I already hate waking up so early in general so this is not helping. So I want to make a rule that everyone isn't allowed to talk between 3-10am.


What time zone does that apply to? Shhh


All time zones


Then it will be forever quiet, around the world.

angel7


So we would have to read and write to communicate, and no longer will we have to deal with listening to opinionated arses. You can see them but you can block them too!

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.