Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What is on your mind? Options · View
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Friday, January 2, 2015 7:49:39 PM
Rebellious_Soul

Stuck at work...

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Saturday, January 3, 2015 4:35:12 PM
Rebellious_Soul

Look lady, yes i work for you. Yes, we all know you're miserable. Bit that is no excuse to make everyone else miserable at the same time.

Because I can,
because I want to,
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Saturday, January 3, 2015 9:40:42 PM
Dreamcatcher

you go girl..

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Sunday, January 4, 2015 9:29:10 AM
Rebellious_Soul

Wandering wonderstuck mind mine is...

Because I can,
because I want to,
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Sunday, January 4, 2015 6:38:38 PM
Rebellious_Soul

Sigh, i told people tine and time again, the one day I let my guard down, the one day I take time to focus on me, is the one day someone else is gonna need me and I am not there or on and off.

I feel sick. My head hurts.

Because I can,
because I want to,
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Monday, January 5, 2015 3:42:53 PM
Rebellious_Soul

Rebellious_Soul wrote:
Look lady, yes i work for you. Yes, we all know you're miserable. Bit that is no excuse to make everyone else miserable at the same time.

And within the first hour I am stressed and now have to close. Again i get it your miserable, but get you s*** together!

Because I can,
because I want to,
BowTied
Posted: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 6:57:23 AM
BowTied

A few blocks from where I'm working is the courthouse where today gay marriage is now legal. There's supposed to be some sort of "mass wedding" at lunchtime. I might walk over there at lunchtime. Normally I'm in suits and bow ties anyway, but today I made a point of wearing my nicest navy blue three-piece suit, starched white shirt, and navy blue bow tie. Better watch out or someone might marry me!
paulus
Posted: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 8:15:08 AM
paulus

Almost dinnertime here. What shall I cook today?

If life seems jolly rotten
there's something you've forgotten
and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing

from Monty Python's "Life of Brian"
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 11:38:40 AM
Rebellious_Soul

Geez that was a not a surprising let down. But oh well i didnt expect much anyways.

Because I can,
because I want to,
paulus
Posted: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 12:14:50 PM
paulus

asking myself, should I read here and annoy folks on the forum, or watch life of Pi on tv?

gypsy
Posted: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 12:24:22 PM
gypsy

What is on my mind? The abominable assassination of journalists and police officers in Paris today. Journalists and political cartoonists, satirists, doing their job, pointing out the absurdity of ALL extremist groups, of ALL stripes.

Pollice officers, doing their jobs, protecting the public safety and democratic and republican rights of those who had received death threats.

Cabu, Wolinksi, Charb, Tignous - four of the best, unflinching political cartoonists. Men of talent, humour and insight, gone. While they cannot speak again, their voices are not silenced, as they are remembered and their best work is being brought to the press even now.

Sickening, frightening, but not new, this attack on freedom of the press and information, this attack on the lives of those who speak up freely and without fear.

The killers? Poor, pathetic cowards, who only prove once again that the pen IS mightier than the sword, because they are so frightened of the pen and the role it serves as the tool for minds that will not bend to intimidation, threats, and violence.

Because they know that people have minds of their own, and are capable of assessing and refusing tyrany, in all its many guises.

That is what is on my mind, and what lies heavy on my heart tonight. My most sincere condolences go to the families and loved ones of those who have died today.

The subject who is truly loyal to the Chief Magistrate will neither advise nor submit to arbitrary measures. Junius

Circle_Something
Posted: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 12:38:22 PM
Circle_Something

gypsy wrote:
What is on my mind? The abominable assassination of journalists and police officers in Paris today. Journalists and political cartoonists, satirists, doing their job, pointing out the absurdity of ALL extremist groups, of ALL stripes.

Pollice officers, doing their jobs, protecting the public safety and democratic and republican rights of those who had received death threats.

Cabu, Wolinksi, Charb, Tignous - four of the best, unflinching political cartoonists. Men of talent, humour and insight, gone. While they cannot speak again, their voices are not silenced, as they are remembered and their best work is being brought to the press even now.

Sickening, frightening, but not new, this attack on freedom of the press and information, this attack on the lives of those who speak up freely and without fear.

The killers? Poor, pathetic cowards, who only prove once again that the pen IS mightier than the sword, because they are so frightened of the pen and the role it serves as the tool for minds that will not bend to intimidation, threats, and violence.

Because they know that people have minds of their own, and are capable of assessing and refusing tyrany, in all its many guises.

That is what is on my mind, and what lies heavy on my heart tonight. My most sincere condolences go to the families and loved ones of those who have died today.

This world is a really scary place to live in at the moment. Everything feels as if it's ready to just erupt, with all the political and social conflicts going on. I know it's naive for me to say "I wish everyone could just get along", but I do. Those cowardly terrorists really piss me off. They even tried to claim that the bin lorry crash in Glasgow was their doing, when, in fact, it was just a tragic accident.

If ever there was a time to unite and be nice to one another, this would be it.

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
A love poem <3 Kitty & Kitten
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^= <3 ^.^

paulus
Posted: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 1:13:22 PM
paulus

Circle_Something wrote:
gypsy wrote:

This world is a really scary place to live in at the moment. Everything feels as if it's ready to just erupt, with all the political and social conflicts going on. I know it's naive for me to say "I wish everyone could just get along", but I do. Those cowardly terrorists really piss me off. They even tried to claim that the bin lorry crash in Glasgow was their doing, when, in fact, it was just a tragic accident.

If ever there was a time to unite and be nice to one another, this would be it.
The latest I've heared, is that they have been caught. They are lucky, They'll be subjected to real justice.

BowTied
Posted: Thursday, January 8, 2015 4:49:52 AM
BowTied

A couple of days ago, a few blocks from where I work, is the courthouse and a park wheer they had a "mass gay wedding" at lunchtime. I walked over at lunchtime. Normally I'm in suits and bow ties anyway, but that day I made a point of wearing my nicest navy blue three-piece suit, starched white shirt, and navy blue bow tie. Hmm, Freudian?
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Thursday, January 8, 2015 10:03:15 AM
Rebellious_Soul

Some tines your lack of empathy really hurts.

Because I can,
because I want to,
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Thursday, January 8, 2015 11:19:17 PM
Rebellious_Soul

So i submitted part one, and hope is isnt rejected.

Because I can,
because I want to,
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Thursday, January 8, 2015 11:22:36 PM
Rebellious_Soul

Darnit i should have put it under crime not horror!

Because I can,
because I want to,
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Monday, January 12, 2015 12:55:12 PM
Dreamcatcher

lol.. wait until you get to be my age.. going to the doctors is like a slot machine..

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Monday, January 12, 2015 1:08:13 PM
Rebellious_Soul

I already said what I had to and hopefully never again.

Because I can,
because I want to,
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Monday, January 12, 2015 1:54:56 PM
Dreamcatcher

You will. Trust me.

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Monday, January 12, 2015 4:33:06 PM
Rebellious_Soul

I know but still.

Because I can,
because I want to,
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:33:48 AM
Rebellious_Soul

Hey guy in grey car blasting music that everyone can hear it five hours away, i wish you did hit me because guess what, you clearly ignored the do not enter sings on both sides of the exit, the painted arrows on the ground pointing out. And the fact another car just drove out of there. And the fact I actually work at this establishment. I can get you for so many things you might of just got down on your knees and beg. It's called the freaking law, you are not an exception!

cussing

Because I can,
because I want to,
paulus
Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 9:20:11 AM
paulus

Wondering, it's been over 36 hours since I submitted a story, but no review as yet. Is it that busy here?

gypsy
Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:36:59 AM
gypsy

This infernal headache, rattling around in my head.

Begone, nuisance.

The subject who is truly loyal to the Chief Magistrate will neither advise nor submit to arbitrary measures. Junius

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 12:55:03 PM
Rebellious_Soul

You are a fool. And nieve if you truely believe that.

Because I can,
because I want to,
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 2:36:02 PM
Rebellious_Soul

If you did, you would have not responded.

Because I can,
because I want to,
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 5:36:10 PM
Rebellious_Soul

Anyone else wonder why ss was down and back up so quickly?

Because I can,
because I want to,
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:51:43 PM
Dreamcatcher

I think we must expect any server based site to eventualy have down times whether scheduled or not..

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 9:21:26 PM
Rebellious_Soul

Once upon a time, there lived a girl in a cold and cynical world. There was no feeling and the people were deemed so heartless because they hid them from the rest of the world. The girl was different, she wasn't afraid to show it to the world, she loved and cared for everyone she met, but everyone hurt her instead. He father told her that everyone else wasn't the little girl's concern, but she got up and brushed everyone off knowing she was strong and her beautiful heart still beats with life.
She grew up alone, even though she shared her heart, no one dared to show their heart to her. She prevailed until someone would let her in as well. There was no way she was the only one who was not afraid to show their heart.
One day she met someone, and she fell in love. He was open and kind, but she eventually saw that he hadn't shown his heart to her at all. He kept a lot of it hidden from her and refused to let her in. He also told her that she shouldn't be so kind and expose her heart to everyone. She reasoned that no one could break it, it was just that strong. Life had thrown everything it got at her, and she stood unflinching.
Then when she gave her heart completely away, it was crushed. Everyone smothered it out. She becames hollow inside. Just an empty doll. She became rude and sneered at everything she once held dear because one day someone had asked why does she care. She replied, because I am the only one who cares in a world that no longer gives a s***. Then they crushed her heart, she was the last one who shown her heart to the world, those before her met her same fate.

That is on my mind.

Because I can,
because I want to,
maryruth
Posted: Thursday, January 15, 2015 3:31:22 AM
maryruth

what is on my mind:::: HURTING

I feel much pain today. As I read some of the post,I fee the pain of some not being understood. Some being brave and the pain of that and then the pain of just ready to give up......
I feel the compassion, of others as they reach out and others try to say what is on their minds.
Please never give up anyone.... please always just try for one second then another then another... you would be greatly missed by someone and a void would be in someones life. someone you may not know yet but you would be greatly missed. this is a great big wonderful world. each one of us has compassion... we all came here for a reason and we all touches one anothers life in some form. I am so much more pleased for the lives that have touches mine.... if at any time I may help someone I will and listen and fuss,cuss, and get mad it that is what the person wants. to touch a heart is beautiful ....... without drama the heart would not be beating. we all have ups and downs.. some may think I am crazy,silly or stupid but I am me. I am real and I am here. have a wonderful day and try to smile and share that smile.... wanna talk .... message me...