Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What is on your mind? Options · View
Posted: Wednesday, January 1, 2014 3:11:14 PM

Entangled_Fate was here.....
Circle_Something
Posted: Wednesday, January 1, 2014 5:01:38 PM

Hmm, what is on my mind? Stuff that I must do: Fix laptops, sell components from laptops, rebuild business, stay away from the Internet, write more, kiss Kitten more, buy a new guitar, write more, buy and sell stuff. This list, it just goes on. What I'd like very much is to make enough money to finally flit over to Aria. I just hope I can take a guitar on the plane, as well as hand luggage. I wonder if I would need to buy a seat for Frieda (my guitar) or Mr Tangle (my bass). Which one would I take? Also, I need to write more, get more stories pushed out of this brain (story ideas galore!). I have loadsa phrases I wanna try using.

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
A love poem <3 Kitty & Kitten
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^= <3 ^.^

snoop
Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 12:48:43 PM

The process of aging...lol!!
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 4:19:50 PM

I overthink things, and try to much, your also kinda stupid. Oh shut up already you just jealous. Not of you. My subconscious hates me...

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Circle_Something
Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:59:19 AM

My head is blank, but it isn't blissfully blank. It's fuzzy because of my sinuses, so that renders me unable to think properly, so I've decided just to stop thinking and blank my mind. My head hurts and all I wanna do is snuggle with my Kitten. She's in my head. Always. I wonder why people think I'm a stoner, just because my thinking is a little... Odd? Bye.

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

=^.^= <3 ^.^

mysteria27
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2014 12:37:13 PM

I just wish that my knee pain could go away on its own. But unfortunately, I need a knee replacement.

I often wonder, if my son didn't forget his backpack and I didn't trip would I still need a new knee.

Oh well, on to better less painful thoughts.
snoop
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2014 2:36:20 PM

WHAT causes a totally random, non-important memory from my driving days to go flitting through my mind? IE ... backing into a barn to unload feed on a Florida dairy farm. Nothing special about the job, or the farm...but the thought is there. Only delivered there one time. I dunno...??????
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2014 3:06:14 PM

Ugh, _men_ and I mean _men nowadays_ like what happened to the classy guy being gentlemen... not perverts.

Because I can,
because I want to,
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2014 3:56:48 PM

I'm wondering at the effort it takes anymore to establish relationships and keep them in a comfort level that can be maintained.. so many seem to think that collecting an avatar is the same as having a friend..

Ididntdoit
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2014 8:24:20 PM

Friendship- I miss my friends. Being in a new place is hard, I just hope I can meet new people soon. Thank goodness for technology, too, or I would never be able to talk to my best friends.
Colors_of_the_Wind
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2014 8:48:21 PM

sleep... Andrew... cuddling....

hm...

cuddling with my Kitty
is
as always
on my mind.

Oh and semester two starts on Tuesday.

And what the hell am I wearing to prom?
And am I even to going to prom? (yes)
WHY am I going to prom?
(I really don't know)
Do I do something girly and shock everyone or something gothic/victorian/totally weird and shock everyone?
Ah, so many questions...

and my Kitty.

Check out my website The Wandering Squirrel

Working on a new draft of Tomorrow and a first draft of a dystopian-ish novel. We'll see what actually gets written, lol.
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Monday, January 27, 2014 6:54:42 PM

Oh ninja... oh darling... I just... idk anymore. I am trying. I have gotten farther then I had originally thought possible. And then today happens and I end up wondering if I should of made a move despite that fact I was really hoping you would... Now I feel like I usually do, depressed, angry, and craving something chocolate.

Because I can,
because I want to,
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:34:09 PM

Chocolate... where is some chocolate... or cake... chocolate cake... oh yes...

Because I can,
because I want to,
Circle_Something
Posted: Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:21:20 PM

Had a lovely time, now I'm sleepy and wanna snuggle with my gorgeous wee Kitten, but also wanna play guitar a wee bit and hang around more with her. Can't hurt to bang a few wee chords out, can it?

=^.^= <3 ^.^

littlegirllost
Posted: Friday, January 31, 2014 6:49:50 AM

What do cows think about as they stand there in the field, day after day, hours on end, ruminating....
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Friday, January 31, 2014 1:19:16 PM

I'm wondering at what point someone decided twerking was a good idea?

ravenpearl
Posted: Friday, January 31, 2014 1:47:28 PM

I'm wondering when my time will come to either soar or lay low..
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Friday, January 31, 2014 1:49:15 PM

I shouldn't be judgemental. But just gets on my nerves somehow. I mean nothing wrong with this person (actually quite nice) but just leaves me with a feeling that is a combination (pause: wtf is up with all this old music at this place?!?) Anyways... this person gives me the feeling of doubt resentment irritated and threatened... I don't want to snap out because it's wrong. I just have to deal with it and hope that with time it will fade.

Because I can,
because I want to,
Circle_Something
Posted: Friday, January 31, 2014 4:53:07 PM

I love abandonware :D For those who don't know, abandonware is software or hardware that the original developers/owners have stopped working on and have, effectively, abandoned. It is very much a grey area as to whether it is legal to copy and distribute it, but I see it as completely legal, due to the fact that it has been abandoned and as long as nobody is making a profit, it is fair game, pardon the pun. Pun? Yeah, it's usually games that fall into this category, but it could also be something like an operating system, such as some Linux distros. Actually, that isn't a very good example because Linux is open source and therefore free to distribute, use, copy, modify and all that jazz.

=^.^= <3 ^.^

Rumple_deWriter
Posted: Saturday, February 1, 2014 8:27:00 AM

Sinus pressure...that's what's on my mind...killer sinus pressure. ;)

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords.[/ - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Schemers Scheme -- young women talking about young men

OF WAR, AND PEACE, AND MARY BETH: my contest winner, honest

For Whom the Good Tolls an 'RR' and it's short, no kidding

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Monday, February 3, 2014 8:18:13 PM

... WELL! cussing
whatever Mr. I_Am_Here!

Because I can,
because I want to,
littlegirllost
Posted: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 1:05:18 PM

I am sitting at my desk at work, trying to appear to be ignoring my students...I am so tired of listening to talk of drugs and stealing things and and swearing....AAAAHHHHHH there's the bell! It's lunch time!
Circle_Something
Posted: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 1:46:56 PM

littlegirllost wrote:
I am sitting at my desk at work, trying to appear to be ignoring my students...I am so tired of listening to talk of drugs and stealing things and and swearing....AAAAHHHHHH there's the bell! It's lunch time!

That reminds me of a time when one of my teachers shocked the whole class (apart from me). They were all making a terrible rabble, shouting and swearing, so the teacher gets up, stands in front of the blackboard and shouts "will you f**king stop f**king swearing!" and then goes back to her work and the whole class just look with a slack jawed expression. I just looked up and giggled, then got back to my work.

=^.^= <3 ^.^

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 7:56:32 PM

The sun, the moon, the void... one is bright and heeming with energy, so therefore the sun. The second a wise mother to all. Beautiful, helpful, and always there even when you can't see her, the moon. Finally the last one, dark ominous, vast and ever present, the void.

Because I can,
because I want to,
littlegirllost
Posted: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 11:38:18 AM

Circle_Something wrote:
littlegirllost wrote:

That reminds me of a time when one of my teachers shocked the whole class (apart from me). They were all making a terrible rabble, shouting and swearing, so the teacher gets up, stands in front of the blackboard and shouts "will you f**king stop f**king swearing!" and then goes back to her work and the whole class just look with a slack jawed expression. I just looked up and giggled, then got back to my work.

Sounds like a typical hour in my class....I have learned how to swear real good at this job....sometimes we have to speak their language to get them to understands us. "Please sit down and be quiet" doesn't work with them. For the kiddos I work with, its "Sit your A** down and shut the F**k up!" that, they understand....
Circle_Something
Posted: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 4:31:15 PM

littlegirllost wrote:
Circle_Something wrote:
littlegirllost wrote:

Sounds like a typical hour in my class....I have learned how to swear real good at this job....sometimes we have to speak their language to get them to understands us. "Please sit down and be quiet" doesn't work with them. For the kiddos I work with, its "Sit your A** down and shut the F**k up!" that, they understand....

Sounds almost familiar. I had this teacher who got so mad, for no damned reason, and chucked a desk through a window. He was read to go on the rampage and the only one who could calm him down was this wee teacher (incidentally, the one I mentioned in my first post), I mean she was tiny, like four feet or something to his six feet and she just came in, whooped his arse and walked out with him, meanwhile, we just sat there dumbfounded.

=^.^= <3 ^.^

rolandlytle
Posted: Thursday, February 6, 2014 10:56:26 AM

I find it interesting how people will hide their real feelings about a person 'to be nice' and when the person is not there they don't seem to mind being less than nice. But what is even better are the innocent bystanders who passively watch it and allow it to happen. I've lost more than one friend by correcting them about what they said about a person when they were not there. For instance:

Jim (speaking with myself and two others listening) "You should have seen Bob at the game. He has a total lack of understanding of baseball strategy. He's dumber than a rock. The team would be so much better without him."

Jim (after friend Bob joined us) "It's too bad the coach doesn't think about baseball the way you do Bob. Maybe we'd have a better record. I was just telling everyone what a great head you have for the game." as he gives a little smile and glances at the other people who were there earlier.
Me "That's not what you said Jim. You said Bob didn't know shit about baseball and that we'd be better off without him because he's dumber as a rock."
Bob "Is that so Jim!" (he's pissed)
Jim "I never said anything like that. I didn't say you didn't know shit about baseball."
Bob "But Roland said you did. He's never lied to me and I know you talk behind peoples back all the time."
Jim "He's just jealous because I'm a better player than him." (no he wasn't, not even close and Bob knew it)
Bob "Is that true Roland?" (he's still pissed)
Me "No it's not this shithead is lying. I'm not jealous of a worthless second-stringer. Ask Al & Bill, they were here."
Al and Bill just stare at everyone but remain silent.
Bob "Well who's telling the truth. Al? Bill?"
Al "I didn't here anything. I don't know what they're talking about."
Bill "He didn't say you don't know shit about baseball, well not in those words."
Bob "I should kick your ass."
Me "For what? I'm the only one telling the truth."

Then Bob kicks my ass as Al & Bill slink away and Jim laughs.

Later Bill tells Bob the truth. Bob comes to me and apologizes to me then tells me he can never trust me because if I would rat on Jim, I would probably rat on him.

I just don't understand how things work I guess. At least I was happy to find out that Bob kicked Al and Jim ass too. Four friends that I was never close to again. Was I right? Was I a rat?

There is an old saying, 'The person who rocks the boat is usually the first one wet."

I think about things like this and realize how much I don't really understand about people. I can usually logically explain why the people do what they do. Intellectually I understand, but in my heart I just don't get it.

You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Thursday, February 6, 2014 6:38:32 PM

There all idiots Roland. Can't handle the truth and only do what they think others want to hear. I lost a friend for bad mouthing a girl (who not only was a horrible influence, but fake as hell, and turning into a slut.) But my friend still decided to dump me as a friend because the girl was pissed and told her something about me. I don't particularly care. I was gone the next week anyways. The girl is probably fulfilling her own self prophecy of being one of those arrogant slutty girls, when she could of been so much more.

Because I can,
because I want to,
saki1995
Posted: Friday, February 7, 2014 10:46:25 AM

I want lay in a bath tub of blood n sing
Lost_Bunny
Posted: Friday, February 7, 2014 11:39:51 AM

So I tell bubbles to start on There's never goodbye part4 and her respond was nevrrrrrrrrrrr.........grrrrrcussing