Find your next favourite story now
Login

Comic book (excuse me, graphic novel) or novel?

last reply
3 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm an unpublished author of a bunch of christian spec-fic novels, but one of them I've considered writing as a comic book (yeah, it's got superpowers ). Not to worry, the superpowers aren't your classic meat-heads in tights kind of powers, more like Starkiller from The Force Unleashed or Nix, Kuo, and Cole from Infamous 2. Should I stick to the standard novel format, or try and write it as a comic book (uegh ehem! graphic novel) instead?
Lurker
0 likes
Près de deux saisons, la Juve avec l'ouverture du nouveau stade ainsi qu'un excellent dossier fait le résultat d'exploitation du club a été une grande amélioration. Toutefois, les Bianconeri dans le marché des transferts, mais toujours maintenu un style prudent, directeur général Marotta Hua Xiaoqian faire de grandes choses à suivre le principe de succession en conformité avec les exigences [url=]nike lunarglide 4 pas cher[/url] de l'entraîneur Conti Tevez, Llorente et Ao Bangna trois fortes l'aide apporté à l'équipe. Tevez et Ao Bangna qui a passé un total de 27 millions d'équipe d'euros, tandis que Llorente est le transfert libre d'adhérer. Bien que le début de la saison, Llorente et Carlos Tevez sont quelques-uns lents, mais la riche histoire de la Bianconeri fans de raison de croire que la Juventus meilleur buteur déjà convoité dans l'équipe elle-même. Je crois que grâce à une plus [url=]nike lunareclipse femme[/url] grande intégration et d'adaptation, Lion + portfolio bête deviendra Serie A formidable combinaison. De plus, le jeune défenseur Ao Bangna est la continuation de la Juve défense italienne tradition international de l'équipe de construction, je crois en une congrégation sous la direction de Big Brother, la croissance de défenseur natif noir peut être attendue.
Administration
0 likes
Well, that depends on the market you're aiming at. Does the story focus mainly on the action in the story or is there a lot of character and environment background? Will it be a series?

I'm thinking particularly of the Daniel X series by James Patterson - he has a series of novels interlaced with graphic novels and they work well together. So you don't have to stick to only one way of doing your series, do what feels right for each new book.

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

0 likes
Like Sherzahd said, there are plenty of graphic novelists who do write books to coincided with the graphic novels. One of my favorites was Chibi Vampire. So I am sure you can do that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
alright, thanks for the advice guys!