Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Poetry challenge: Use the last line first. Options · View
Circle_Something
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2014 8:30:43 PM
Circle_Something
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 8/11/2012
Posts: 1,965
Location: Glasgow-ish
Where our hearts may join in love,
there shall be a dove
from above.

Splat it will go,
and we'll say "OH NO!"
Then have it for dinner,
with the great Yul Brynner.

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
A love poem <3 Kitty & Kitten
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^= <3 ^.^

paulus
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 1:05:35 PM
paulus
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/3/2013
Posts: 2,131
Location: kalkar
With the great Yul Brynner
I would love to have dinner
And feast on a dove
That fell from above
With cranb'rries and rice
'T would really be nice

If life seems jolly rotten
there's something you've forgotten
and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing

from Monty Python's "Life of Brian"
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 6:22:26 PM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,051
'T would be really nice
If I could bathe in your light again,
I've only been in darkness since you went away.
Soft, silky cocoons of you
Forever woven in my memory.
Circle_Something
Posted: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 6:48:35 PM
Circle_Something
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 8/11/2012
Posts: 1,965
Location: Glasgow-ish
Forever woven in my memory,
will be the day when we meet,
Oh, Kitten, that shall be sweet.
I'll kiss you and hug you,
and you'll make me blush,
I'll spank you
and hug you some more.
I'll probably cry
when we say goodbye,
but know that it ain't forever;
once back home,
I shall not dither,
for the facts I learned,
I shall put to good use,
I'll apply for visas,
apply for jobs,
I'll come back
and be with you,
forever, my love.

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
A love poem <3 Kitty & Kitten
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^= <3 ^.^

paulus
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2014 6:50:33 AM
paulus
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/3/2013
Posts: 2,131
Location: kalkar
forever, my love
is an awfull long deal
but it's not long enough
for the love that I feel
it could fill up the universe
light up the sky
so the folks would look up there
and wonder just why
our sun seemed much brighter
and why even the moon
would light up like a lantern
even when it is noon
I would tell them what caused
all this light from above
it is just the reflection
of my burning hot love

If life seems jolly rotten
there's something you've forgotten
and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing

from Monty Python's "Life of Brian"
Guest
Posted: Saturday, November 22, 2014 9:40:03 AM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,051
paulus wrote:
forever, my love
is an awfull long deal
but it's not long enough
for the love that I feel
it could fill up the universe
light up the sky
so the folks would look up there
and wonder just why
our sun seemed much brighter
and why even the moon
would light up like a lantern
even when it is noon
I would tell them what caused
all this light from above
it is just the reflection
of my burning hot love


So very beautiful hon...

Love it.


Thank you for writing it..xoxoxo
Guest
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2014 12:47:21 PM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,051
Of my hot burning love
I shall feed the fires.
I'll tell you of my desires
As I nibble on your ear lobe.



Circle_Something
Posted: Sunday, November 23, 2014 7:11:22 PM
Circle_Something
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 8/11/2012
Posts: 1,965
Location: Glasgow-ish
As I nibble on your ear lobe,
I shall no longer be hungry,
though it is a mere snack,
it is enough to tide me over.
Perhaps I'll have a nice thigh next,
or maybe what lays between them both.
Choices: thigh or that thing that makes you high?
I know what I want...

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
A love poem <3 Kitty & Kitten
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^= <3 ^.^

CKAcres
Posted: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 6:24:29 AM
CKAcres
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/12/2011
Posts: 4,710
Location: Canada
I know what I want...
I know what I need...
I know it isn't to taunt...
I know we all bleed...
I know I'm no debutant...


"No one knows when the final grain of sand will plummet through their own personal Hourglass." ~ CKAcres
"If you really want to make a difference, don't over think it, just do it..."
"Scars of life are deeply etched within the minds of curious old souls."
paulus
Posted: Thursday, December 25, 2014 12:33:40 PM
paulus
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/3/2013
Posts: 2,131
Location: kalkar
I know I'm no debutant...
Yet I don't know my way
In this web of emotions
Still don't know what to say
Don't know why I am hurting
everybody I know
Wish that someone would tell me
Should I stay? Should I go?
I know I'm no debutant...
Yet these questions remain
Guess I'll have to face living
And endure all the pain



If life seems jolly rotten
there's something you've forgotten
and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing

from Monty Python's "Life of Brian"
Guest
Posted: Thursday, December 25, 2014 12:41:53 PM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,051
And endure all the pain
I have caused you,
I did not mean to make you all suffer endlessly.
Nor when I left you for her,
I thought so selfishly.
These are the crosses I must bear.


Circle_Something
Posted: Thursday, December 25, 2014 2:40:36 PM
Circle_Something
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 8/11/2012
Posts: 1,965
Location: Glasgow-ish
These are the crosses I must bear.
There's a bear with a cross,
I think he's Christian.
I'm tipsy.

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
A love poem <3 Kitty & Kitten
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^= <3 ^.^

paulus
Posted: Thursday, December 25, 2014 2:53:01 PM
paulus
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/3/2013
Posts: 2,131
Location: kalkar
I'm tipsy
said the gipsy
as he reached for his wine
but the music is still playing
so I feel really fine
I'll enjoy every note
every chord that they play
so as long as they're playing
I will not go away

If life seems jolly rotten
there's something you've forgotten
and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing

from Monty Python's "Life of Brian"
TRacr14
Posted: Thursday, December 25, 2014 6:24:20 PM
TRacr14
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/14/2014
Posts: 307
Location: Perpetually lost in thought, United States
I will not go away.
I will stand my ground.
You can try and make me run,
But I am tired of always letting fear win.
I will not run away.
I will stand proud.
Everything you use to do to me,
It will all come back on you.

I give. I'll make a better signature when I finally categorized those billion thoughts.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, December 25, 2014 6:38:49 PM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,051
It will all come back on you,
The things that you used to do.
Making her a pawn in the game that you play,
It's a losing game that's all in vain.
Like you breaking every promise to me,
I would never take you back.
For I know better than that,
It's a hard lesson that I had to learn and
I hope your actions are paid back tenfold.

Guest
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2014 12:14:49 AM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,051
the_enchantress wrote:
It will all come back on you,
The things that you used to do.
Making her a pawn in the game that you play,
It's a losing game that's all in vain.
Like you breaking every promise to me,
I would never take you back.
For I know better than that,
It's a hard lesson that I had to learn and
I hope your actions are paid back tenfold.




I hope your actions are paid back tenfold
Thoughts of you leaves me bored and cold
You promised everything so earnestly
But came up short on delivery
What you are is a sham; a fake
And I have had about as much as I can take
As far as I'm concerned you can go to hell
You see, I've changed, can't you tell?
Where once I was your puppet on a string
Too afraid to do anything
Without your approval or permission
I'm no longer in that position
I'm free of you and your influence
And, believe me, it's no coincidence
That this all came about very recently
Because of the way you treated me
Your hold over me began to crack
When I decided it was time to fight back
And give to you some of what you gave me:
Heartache, grief, and misery.
Look at you now, not quite so cocksure
And arrogant like you were before
You're broken now, a beaten man
It's my intention to do all I can
To make your life a misery
For the awful way you treated me
Now that I have you on the rack
You're gonna learn this bitch bites back!
Guest
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2014 12:23:52 AM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,051
You're gonna learn a bitch bites back.
Even when I begin to slack.
I watch and see you work.
Which I start to smirk.
You think you got me in a corner.
But you are just a little performer
Keep dancing around and acting like a clown.
Because all you are doing is making other people frown.
Which isn't very nice.
It shows that you are just a mouse.
Guest
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2014 12:31:05 AM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,051
It shows that you are just a mouse,
Living in your house,
With nothing to do all day but play.
I am the cat that eats the mouse
So you better be on your way.
These fangs and claws will get you,
They'll sink into your flesh.
Watch out mouse,
I'm coming for you and I'm aiming for your head.

Guest
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2014 12:32:43 AM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,051
authorised1960 wrote:
the_enchantress wrote:
It will all come back on you,
The things that you used to do.
Making her a pawn in the game that you play,
It's a losing game that's all in vain.
Like you breaking every promise to me,
I would never take you back.
For I know better than that,
It's a hard lesson that I had to learn and
I hope your actions are paid back tenfold.




I hope your actions are paid back tenfold
Thoughts of you leaves me bored and cold
You promised everything so earnestly
But came up short on delivery
What you are is a sham; a fake
And I have had about as much as I can take
As far as I'm concerned you can go to hell
You see, I've changed, can't you tell?
Where once I was your puppet on a string
Too afraid to do anything
Without your approval or permission
I'm no longer in that position
I'm free of you and your influence
And, believe me, it's no coincidence
That this all came about very recently
Because of the way you treated me
Your hold over me began to crack
When I decided it was time to fight back
And give to you some of what you gave me:
Heartache, grief, and misery.
Look at you now, not quite so cocksure
And arrogant like you were before
You're broken now, a beaten man
It's my intention to do all I can
To make your life a misery
For the awful way you treated me
Now that I have you on the rack
You're gonna learn this bitch bites back!


Thanks Andy.

Guest
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2014 1:57:52 AM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,051
the_enchantress wrote:
authorised1960 wrote:
the_enchantress wrote:
It will all come back on you,
The things that you used to do.
Making her a pawn in the game that you play,
It's a losing game that's all in vain.
Like you breaking every promise to me,
I would never take you back.
For I know better than that,
It's a hard lesson that I had to learn and
I hope your actions are paid back tenfold.




I hope your actions are paid back tenfold
Thoughts of you leaves me bored and cold
You promised everything so earnestly
But came up short on delivery
What you are is a sham; a fake
And I have had about as much as I can take
As far as I'm concerned you can go to hell
You see, I've changed, can't you tell?
Where once I was your puppet on a string
Too afraid to do anything
Without your approval or permission
I'm no longer in that position
I'm free of you and your influence
And, believe me, it's no coincidence
That this all came about very recently
Because of the way you treated me
Your hold over me began to crack
When I decided it was time to fight back
And give to you some of what you gave me:
Heartache, grief, and misery.
Look at you now, not quite so cocksure
And arrogant like you were before
You're broken now, a beaten man
It's my intention to do all I can
To make your life a misery
For the awful way you treated me
Now that I have you on the rack
You're gonna learn this bitch bites back!


Thanks Andy.



You are most welcome icon_smile
gypsy
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2014 4:02:03 AM
gypsy
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 10/13/2010
Posts: 1,941
the_enchantress wrote:
It shows that you are just a mouse,
Living in your house,
With nothing to do all day but play.
I am the cat that eats the mouse
So you better be on your way.
These fangs and claws will get you,
They'll sink into your flesh.
Watch out mouse,
I'm coming for you and I'm aiming for your head.



I'm coming for you, and I'm aiming for your head,
Your eyes are closed, your mouth open wide,
Do you tremble in fear, or anticipate a surprise?
Quietly I come, no sound do you hear,
a movement of air, so close, yes I'm near,
A rustling, no more,
A faint odour of spice,
Then in your mouth it goes,
Oh isn't that nice!

A look of surprise,
forgotten the dread,
And you swallow it down,
A taste of holiday cheer.



The subject who is truly loyal to the Chief Magistrate will neither advise nor submit to arbitrary measures. Junius



Guest
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2014 6:33:57 AM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,051
gypsy wrote:
the_enchantress wrote:
It shows that you are just a mouse,
Living in your house,
With nothing to do all day but play.
I am the cat that eats the mouse
So you better be on your way.
These fangs and claws will get you,
They'll sink into your flesh.
Watch out mouse,
I'm coming for you and I'm aiming for your head.



I'm coming for you, and I'm aiming for your head,
Your eyes are closed, your mouth open wide,
Do you tremble in fear, or anticipate a surprise?
Quietly I come, no sound do you hear,
a movement of air, so close, yes I'm near,
A rustling, no more,
A faint odour of spice,
Then in your mouth it goes,
Oh isn't that nice!

A look of surprise,
forgotten the dread,
And you swallow it down,
A taste of holiday cheer.


Awww most wonderful job Gypsy...

flower hello1


Beautiful.
CKAcres
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2014 6:57:22 AM
CKAcres
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/12/2011
Posts: 4,710
Location: Canada
A taste of holiday cheer.
Personally my favorite is beer.

Cause eggnog mixed with rum.
Turns my nose and cheeks numb.

But hey, it is that time of the year.
To share with friends and family dear.

"No one knows when the final grain of sand will plummet through their own personal Hourglass." ~ CKAcres
"If you really want to make a difference, don't over think it, just do it..."
"Scars of life are deeply etched within the minds of curious old souls."
Circle_Something
Posted: Saturday, January 3, 2015 3:33:02 PM
Circle_Something
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 8/11/2012
Posts: 1,965
Location: Glasgow-ish
To share with friends and family dear,
here is a crate of beer.
Enjoy it, dude,
and I'll give you some food.
You've nothing to fear,
I'm just a beer-giving deer!

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
A love poem <3 Kitty & Kitten
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^= <3 ^.^

paulus
Posted: Saturday, January 3, 2015 3:51:03 PM
paulus
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/3/2013
Posts: 2,131
Location: kalkar
I'm just a beer-giving deer
With his gut filled with beer
That I happened to drink
Due to holiday cheer
Now my bladder will split
If I do not get rid
all the alcohol's gone
and the rest smells like shit

If life seems jolly rotten
there's something you've forgotten
and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing

from Monty Python's "Life of Brian"
Guest
Posted: Sunday, January 4, 2015 9:21:58 PM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,051
And the rest smells like shit
Since he came back in
He is covered in it
But I thought he went to the gym

Though no gyms have animals
That I know of here
So why is he so stinky in overalls
Covered in poo from a deer?

Silly silly little man
you can't hide evidence
So this is what I understand
You're just full of ignorance
paulus
Posted: Sunday, January 4, 2015 10:51:25 PM
paulus
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/3/2013
Posts: 2,131
Location: kalkar
You're just full of ignorance
his buddy said
Why can't you see
what goes on in her head
You are in love with her
that clearly shows
Why don't you do something
so that she knows
The whole world can see
how she feels about you
That she desp'rately loves you
why don't you see too
So open your eyes
and just give her that kiss
Open up and enjoy
the best feeling there is


If life seems jolly rotten
there's something you've forgotten
and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing

from Monty Python's "Life of Brian"
Guest
Posted: Monday, January 5, 2015 5:26:48 AM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,051
The best feeling there is
Happens to come so rare
Its from that someone
Who shows they care

When he takes the time
To reach out his hands
To show his undying love
The loyalty of this man

The feelings that came
When you saw his eyes
Silently pleading
Hiding the tears that dried

Feelings so strong
They shake your core
Knocking you breathless
Leaving your chest sore
Circle_Something
Posted: Monday, January 5, 2015 11:08:56 PM
Circle_Something
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 8/11/2012
Posts: 1,965
Location: Glasgow-ish
Leaving your chest sore,
I've stuck this sword in,
but don't worry, Tim,
out, the blood will pour
and soon you'll be dead.

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
A love poem <3 Kitty & Kitten
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^= <3 ^.^

Guest
Posted: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 5:33:28 AM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,051
And soon you be dead.
Because you life is like a thread.
So thin and weak.
Because you are just the freak.
When you say lets us die.
You are carrying that piece of pie.
With the final words.
You fluttered like a bird.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.