Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Name Game Options · View
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:06:41 AM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,012
Use the last letter of a name to make a 'name' But here's the trick, it has to be a real name, not one you made up. Since I'm first, I'll start.

Kathrine
gypsy
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:06:25 AM
gypsy
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 10/13/2010
Posts: 1,872
SpreadMyWings16 wrote:
Use the last letter of a name to make a 'name' But here's the trick, it has to be a real name, not one you made up. Since I'm first, I'll start.

Kathrine


And the point or challenge for this is what, exactly?

There are many many many word games here that actually do provide challenging stimulation, but really? It hasn't dawned on me how this one can be so.

This is nothing more than a request for a names list.



The subject who is truly loyal to the Chief Magistrate will neither advise nor submit to arbitrary measures. Junius



Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:34:15 AM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
gypsy wrote:
SpreadMyWings16 wrote:
Use the last letter of a name to make a 'name' But here's the trick, it has to be a real name, not one you made up. Since I'm first, I'll start.

Kathrine


And the point or challenge for this is what, exactly?

There are many many many word games here that actually do provide challenging stimulation, but really? It hasn't dawned on me how this one can be so.

This is nothing more than a request for a names list.


Well there really wasn't a point for poking wars either and not a challenge also... but I'll play this game just because it's names instead of just words or a random place. Which btw is also just asking for a list.

Kathrine--> Evangeline

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
gypsy
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:45:15 AM
gypsy
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 10/13/2010
Posts: 1,872
3rebels4 wrote:
gypsy wrote:
SpreadMyWings16 wrote:
Use the last letter of a name to make a 'name' But here's the trick, it has to be a real name, not one you made up. Since I'm first, I'll start.

Kathrine


And the point or challenge for this is what, exactly?

There are many many many word games here that actually do provide challenging stimulation, but really? It hasn't dawned on me how this one can be so.

This is nothing more than a request for a names list.


Well there really wasn't a point for poking wars either and not a challenge also... but I'll play this game just because it's names instead of just words or a random place. Which btw is also just asking for a list.

Kathrine--> Evangeline


Whatever



The subject who is truly loyal to the Chief Magistrate will neither advise nor submit to arbitrary measures. Junius



Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 2:18:27 PM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,012
Evangeline~Elizabeth
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 4:38:16 PM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
Elizabeth --> hanna

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 5:13:12 PM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,012
Hanna~Annabeth
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:33:28 PM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
Annabeth--> Henry

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:35:07 PM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,012
Henry - > Yasmin
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:36:26 PM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,012
Yasmin~Nina
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:37:15 PM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,012
Nina -> Anthony
fuzzy1954
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:38:01 PM
fuzzy1954
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 9/29/2012
Posts: 1,966
Location: OZ [Prairie Village KS]
Yasmin. - Nora


Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:40:14 PM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
Nora--> Anthony

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:40:41 PM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,012
Nora~Alex
Guest
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:36:45 AM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,012
Xavier
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 1:11:35 PM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
Ryan

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
fuzzy1954
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 4:10:21 PM
fuzzy1954
Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 9/29/2012
Posts: 1,966
Location: OZ [Prairie Village KS]
Norman


Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Thursday, May 23, 2013 4:21:09 PM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
Natalie

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Guest
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 8:36:15 AM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,012
Evan
Colors_of_the_Wind
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 10:55:59 AM
Colors_of_the_Wind
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/29/2012
Posts: 919
Evan - Nymia :)

Check out my website The Wandering Squirrel

Working on a new draft of Tomorrow and a first draft of a dystopian-ish novel. We'll see what actually gets written, lol.
Guest
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 11:04:50 AM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,012
Nymia~Angelina
Colors_of_the_Wind
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 11:12:08 AM
Colors_of_the_Wind
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/29/2012
Posts: 919
Angelina - Avamarie

Check out my website The Wandering Squirrel

Working on a new draft of Tomorrow and a first draft of a dystopian-ish novel. We'll see what actually gets written, lol.
Guest
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 11:15:12 AM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,012
Avamarie ~ Enrique
Colors_of_the_Wind
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 11:32:19 AM
Colors_of_the_Wind
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/29/2012
Posts: 919
Enrique - Elvira

Check out my website The Wandering Squirrel

Working on a new draft of Tomorrow and a first draft of a dystopian-ish novel. We'll see what actually gets written, lol.
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 11:37:13 AM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
Ashley

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Colors_of_the_Wind
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 11:48:21 AM
Colors_of_the_Wind
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/29/2012
Posts: 919
Ashley - Yamini

Check out my website The Wandering Squirrel

Working on a new draft of Tomorrow and a first draft of a dystopian-ish novel. We'll see what actually gets written, lol.
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 12:58:48 PM
Rebellious_Soul
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,840
Location: In the Void, United States
Imoni

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Colors_of_the_Wind
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 4:27:33 PM
Colors_of_the_Wind
Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/29/2012
Posts: 919
Imoni - Ilona

Check out my website The Wandering Squirrel

Working on a new draft of Tomorrow and a first draft of a dystopian-ish novel. We'll see what actually gets written, lol.
Guest
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 4:54:39 PM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,012
Ilona ~ Aria
Guest
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2013 4:55:10 PM
Guest
Rank: Lurker

Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 26,012
Alexis
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.