24 Hours - Game

last reply
75 replies
11.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I recently posted in a forum asking “If you could be someone else for 24 hours, who would you be? And why?”
Well, someone told me they thought it would be a cool forum in it's self, so I decided to make it hear.

If you could be ANYONE you wanted, who would YOU be, and why?

Let the game begin.
0 likes
... anyone huh? I would be cat woman. Because she is an amazing good/evil chick in the batman movies.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
My initial thought was "I'd be me", but then after a bit of consideration, I think I'd be someone far brainier. I can't think who, but someone along the lines of Richard Branson would be cool. Not for the money, not for the fame, but for the brains and the business acumen. The man has serious mojo and if I was him for 24 hours, I'd hope that some of his business brains and coolness would rub off on me.
Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^=
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some sorta mathematician that knows how to write it down in a way for me to understand, so when I go back to being me I can bring my grade up ... no, not really, but math's just pissing me off right now.

I'd wanna be a professional athlete- a runner of some sort if I could- for 24 hours, so I could feel what it's like to be able to run for miles and not be out of breath after a half a lap around the track or have other things that prevent me from running. This would definitely have to be my ultimate wish, really, because I've always wanted to be able to run more and been unable.

💓 Melissa Etheridge - PULSE ( for orlando victims ) 💓 - YouTube

As always, kindness is free, so please consider that when replying to someone rather than the alternatives. You never know what's going on in their life that you may not see. Love, Light & Blessed Be, friends.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to be the researcher that finds the cure for what ails a dear friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I could be anyone for 24 hours, I'd want to be someone with better writing skills than my own. At least when it comes to grammar, and I'd hope that I could understand it even better, and allow it to rub off on me, so when I come back I'll have learned something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to be an Astronaut, So I could see the whole world in a day.
"No one knows when the final grain of sand will plummet through their own personal Hourglass." ~ CKAcres
"If you really want to make a difference, don't over think it, just do it..."
"Scars of life are deeply etched within the minds of curious old souls."
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to be a Elle McPherson so i could see how the other half lives.
0 likes
I want to be a cat for a day to see the world through their eyes
0 likes
A character in one of my stories so I can see their world more clearly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A taste tester in Miss AD's kitchen when she is on a baking binge ;)
0 likes
The president to satisfy my global controlling needs.
Lurker
0 likes
Would love to spend a day as an Athlete, to know and understand what they go through
0 likes
Whoever shot the bullet that started the revolution so I would know what he was thinking at the time.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
For one day.. I would want to be death.. so I could give life..
0 likes
For one day I would like to be an angel so I could fulfilled the bottle cap fortune I received twenty times in a row: be an angel... save a life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 3rebels4
For one day I would like to be an angel ...

My young friend...you ARE an angel to others in ways you just don't realize!!
0 likes
Quote by snoop

My young friend...you ARE an angel to others in ways you just don't realize!!

Thanks snoop that means a lot. I would like to be my innerself (if that makes sense) the true person on the inside, so I could finally verify if I am truely evil or good or somewhere Ianthe middle.
0 likes
Whatever kept calling me at night several years ago so that mystery would be solved.
Lurker
0 likes
Id like to be in the defence force to see what challenges they really face on a daily basis in the line of protecting us...