Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What was your dream last night? Options · View
dade30
Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012 3:29:59 AM

Mine was traveling around the world and staying at the beach. I am having the best time to rest and get away from my normal life. Well, it was just a dream (but hoping it will come true).

Writing is not our JOB, it's OUR PASSION!
clarkson_jeremy
Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:10:17 AM

I dreamed about my little Son is coming back from holidays with his mother. Well, this will happen in a weeks time anyway..... I just cant wait!!
dade30
Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 5:28:55 AM

Clarkson: That's the effect of being excited with your son's coming. :) Hope you will have a good day with him.

Writing is not our JOB, it's OUR PASSION!
ladysharon
Posted: Friday, August 3, 2012 9:00:22 AM

Dream: I gave birth to a healthy baby, and the doctor telling me if I wanted more children, I should have them within the next five years.

windchimes
Posted: Saturday, September 8, 2012 6:42:16 PM

I saw a funny dream last night. Last time I was travelling home, one girl sat on the train just in front of me who looked very familiar. But I couldn't ask if she was one of my classmate and neighbor when I was in grade five cause she slept all the way(at least till I got down :P). In the dream she went to the house they used to stay and was scolding me why didn't I ask her. More funny is that she was not fat in my as I saw the girl on train rather she was as she used to be just.
P.S. I was so curious to know if I saw her I asked my sister if she has any knowledge of her or if she is really became fat. I tried the house they used to stay but found it locked.
TigerLilly
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 6:55:17 PM

my dreams are mostly very unusual so i leave it at that. lol!
Raven
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 9:43:27 PM

To feel loved and be happy.....and then I woke up
Posted: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 7:03:20 AM

My dreams can get really wierd at times. For some reason, in my dream I was trapped in a volcano with several of my friends... Don't ask me why, I couldn't tell you. dontknow
ladysharon
Posted: Friday, November 9, 2012 12:09:22 PM

lately, just banal stuff I can't remember.

Posted: Monday, November 19, 2012 2:35:11 PM

My dream was blush worthy and very strange... also all the colors were... wrong...

The grass was red and white, and the sky was mustard yellow with splattered paint looking purple, pink and green clouds.

Stuff like that annoys my OCDness lol...
Sadman
Posted: Monday, November 19, 2012 3:17:25 PM

put a gun to my head and blow my brains out. thats it, no more sufer
gartalker
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2013 3:01:47 PM

I dreamed that I was dreaming. Then in my dream I woke up but I was still dreaming. Then I couldn't figure out if I was dreaming or a wake. This caused me to ask the age old question. Do we live in a dream world and our everyday lives are really just a dream.
Circle_Something
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:44:06 PM

I'm not entirely sure. It involved a half-elf and some weirdness. I think I dreamt about toast, too. I wish I could have a really vivid dream though.

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
A love poem <3 Kitty & Kitten
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^= <3 ^.^

Circle_Something
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 5:47:25 AM

I met an ex girlfriend and she was to be married the next day. She wasn't sure about it and had come to track me down to stop her. I don't know what happened next, but I think we ran away together. I know I made up for one time that I met her after we'd broken up and I feigned not recognizing her. I only feigned that because I was so surprised at her presence. I don't think there was a final resolution, but o also think that her presence was more symbolic than literal, though she is one of those people I'd like to meet again, even just for peace of mind and a resolution.

Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Don't forget Kitty and Kitten. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

=^.^= <3 ^.^

bunz
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 6:31:07 AM

i was in a fantastic sweet shop, and there were different kinds of sweets everywhere... it makes my mouth water just to think about it again! i wish it would come true- i never have time to go to sweet shops these days! :)

Life exists. Or it doesn't. Who knows?
Circle_Something
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:44:17 PM

bunz wrote:
i was in a fantastic sweet shop, and there were different kinds of sweets everywhere... it makes my mouth water just to think about it again! i wish it would come true- i never have time to go to sweet shops these days! :)

I guess you could call it a sweet dream, then. Sounds like a really nice dream :)

=^.^= <3 ^.^

Rumple_deWriter
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2013 8:23:32 AM

Not sure, exactly, but I'm positive it was dull. ;)

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords.[/ - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Schemers Scheme -- young women talking about young men

OF WAR, AND PEACE, AND MARY BETH: my contest winner, honest

For Whom the Good Tolls an 'RR' and it's short, no kidding

sea
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 7:47:54 AM

preparing for high school exams ...evil4 dontknow d'oh! binky
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:10:41 PM

For the past... I don't know since when, I've been having very weird dreams. And let that be all.

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
gypsy
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 2:51:54 AM

That a friend came to visit me in the form of a cat. We could talk to each other but no-one else could hear her speaking.

Was nice to see her, though, lol.

The subject who is truly loyal to the Chief Magistrate will neither advise nor submit to arbitrary measures. Junius

Circle_Something
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 7:42:24 AM

It wasn't last night, but a few nights ago, after having met a friend the previous day.

In the dream, he gave me a sports bag full of assorted crap and I started raking about in the bag. I fished a pen out of the bag and then shouted "Kurt, ya bastard, where'd you get my pen from?!"

The pen is an actual pen which I own and it is one of my favourites. Also, the sports bag in the dream is a real one that I own. Presently it is up in the loft with some of my old toys in it.

I thought it was on odd dream, but the pen was the thing that stuck out most, probably because I find it weird that I'd have a favourite pen; I don't write by hand very often because I don't like it, so dreaming of a pen is really weird. Especially when I was writing with it in the dream and could feel, hear, smell and see it exactly as it is in waking life. Very odd.

Maybe it signifies my desire to write.

=^.^= <3 ^.^

snoop
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 8:59:18 AM

I really do NOT recall any dreams I've had in the past few weeks/months.
Circle_Something
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 5:28:51 PM

I was standing on a stage, in a crowded concert hall. I had Mr Tangle, my bass, and I was playing a song. I was standing with one foot on the monitor, right in front of the crowd, showboating and was playing, rather oddly, with a pick. I don't use picks when I play, hence the oddness. I was in my element and I looked up to see Marilyn Manson and the rest of the band on stage with me. It was then that I realised that I was playing a song called The Beautiful People. We played the whole of Marilyn Manson's album, Antichrist Superstar and I never even missed one note. The oddest thing is that I've never had any desire to play in front of people, especially in such a massive venue. The angle of the dream was as if I was watching it all unfold from underneath, but I knew it was me that was playing.

=^.^= <3 ^.^

frogprince
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013 6:08:06 PM

Last night I was sitting with a dear friend explaning how to look at a tree and not see a tree. Instead see a ballerina or disheveled hairdo.

I just keep hopping from place to place.
I never stay too long.
I just keep moving singing a song.
So you better stop me if you want to chat.
Or you will never know where I am at.
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 4:23:13 AM

Relatively normal this time. I was staying at a fancy cabin with the rest of the drama club. However someone for got their phone when we left...

Because I can,
because I want to,
Posted: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 4:51:05 AM

I sleep so little and seem to dream even less, I think my mind is too exhausted to manage it, just needs to rest.
I do recall waking a few weeks ago though in a bit of a panic after a dream. I thought that I was back out in the bush on the farm and my dogs had run off into the thick leleshwa bush along the ancient lava flows, chasing a hare. I was calling for them to come back as it was dusk and the leopards would soon be out but none of them came and I could hear their barking getting further and further away. I was shouting and whistling until I was hoarse. I remember I woke up telling myself I had to get home and radio the herdsmen and security to be on the lookout for them. I even got out of bed and then I realised were I was and that it had been a bad dream.

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2013 8:29:21 AM

Okay guys, this was a fun one, so bear with me.
So it starts out with me in this weird store with all these amazing gadgets and gizmos. One such thing that I picked up was this thing that could be a hula hoop but was all bendy like a rubber band, and it had multicolored LED lights. I loved it, but then my parents ran off to get some dinner at a fancy place and left me behind. so I go to search for them, and decided to check out Macy's or Nordstrom (one of the two anyways.) On a sign, it read they have a whole room of Swedish chocolate and a restaurant so I go upstairs to check it out. Yeah there was this massive angry crowd, the room of chocolate was a lie, hardly any there. and I didn't see the restaurant so I caught the service elevator door with these two girls, who both suddenly become my best friends. Then inside the elevator, there was a crash and the lights flicked strangely. Not wanting to get stuck in an elevator we quickly get out. Outside people were running in panic, and then I see these figures of people but they were completely black like shadows! Then I realized that it was a good thing I still had that rubber band, hula hoop thing from before because then I whipped it around, and used it to attack the shadow people and I was winning. So this whole battle breaks out and somehow we managed to get to a secluded beach, when exactly is beyond me. So the leader of the shadow guys, came up and blind sided me, and blamed me for disrupting his easy victory, he was about to shoot me in the head with this laser gun when someone else got him. The battle was over and everything was calming down when a battalion of new soldiers arrived. They requested that I was to join their cause or be taken by force. A wave then crash against them and they all tumbled apart, sand rose up to form the soldiers again. I went with them so I wouldn't have to fight a losing battle.
That was my dream, and it was ridiculously long.

Because I can,
because I want to,
snoop
Posted: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 8:02:42 AM

My clumsy self broke A LOT of wine glasses. (Where did THAT come from??)
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Monday, September 30, 2013 5:33:34 AM

So a friend accused me of stealing her Benz Mercedes after she told me to park in front of a shopright. I did and grabbed my bike to go home, so then the next day it was apparently stolen and she blamed me... even though I would never do that. So, it had a messy uncomprehendable ending, but I believe it was still parked in front of shopright.

Because I can,
because I want to,
ravenpearl
Posted: Monday, September 30, 2013 5:57:17 AM

dreamed of a faceless man holding my hand...a feeling of well being all around..strange, most of the time i m being chased by something