Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Upcoming Movies You're Pumped For Options · View
Mendalla
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2021 1:50:04 PM
Mendalla

This trailer dropped today and I am a happy ape. I am a longtime fan of both monsters (and kaiju movies in general) and they have not been in a movie together since 1962's King Kong vs. Godzilla. It was delayed from 2020 due to pandemic and even now, is combining a theatrical release with an online one since many will, or can, not go to theatres right now.

So what movies, bumped to or always planned for 2021, are you interested in?

The Goddess Dances - Winner - Cheers to 10 Years Flash

The Berry Girl - Third place - Summer Word Bank
Molly
Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2021 8:59:54 AM
Molly

Mendalla wrote:
This trailer dropped today and I am a happy ape. I am a longtime fan of both monsters (and kaiju movies in general) and they have not been in a movie together since 1962's King Kong vs. Godzilla. It was delayed from 2020 due to pandemic and even now, is combining a theatrical release with an online one since many will, or can, not go to theatres right now.

So what movies, bumped to or always planned for 2021, are you interested in?

This one for me as well. I may have squealed a little seeing them in the same shot. Like you, I have been such a fan of both my entire life. When the trailer dropped, it was sent to me by six different people. lol

A few more at the top of my list are Dune, The Matrix 4, Nobody, and there is supposed to be a new Spider-Man movie.

I think I really just miss going to the movie theater because there were too many on my list.

verbal
Posted: Thursday, February 18, 2021 9:12:41 AM
verbal

I am seriously psyched for Kong vs. G-man. I'll drag Talia (I think that's her name on here) out to an actual theater for this one. I really miss movie theaters.
Mendalla
Posted: Thursday, February 18, 2021 2:07:00 PM
Mendalla

verbal wrote:
I am seriously psyched for Kong vs. G-man. I'll drag Talia (I think that's her name on here) out to an actual theater for this one. I really miss movie theaters.

Rumour has it (with some possible support in the trailers) that Mecha-G is putting in an appearance, too.

The Goddess Dances - Winner - Cheers to 10 Years Flash

The Berry Girl - Third place - Summer Word Bank
rolandlytle
Posted: Friday, February 19, 2021 11:10:31 AM
rolandlytle

Dune is one of my favorite sci-fi universes. I hope the 2021 version lives up to its hype. This film only covers the first half of the book 'Dune,' so it is probably the start of at least a two-part film duet.

You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.