Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

End of the Line Options · View
AnnaMayZing
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2018 1:05:55 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/1/2015
Posts: 5,406
etairay wrote:

Hey hey gorgeous Anna ..I come, I go ..beautiful to know ..you'll always find ..E at the end of the line 😂😂😂😂😂



I noticed a typo in your post. There is a letter missing. It should read:
ME at the end of the line... which I am... right now... behind you! Shhh wave Lfunny


The third part of this epic journey starts here... https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-long-road-home-chapter-1.aspx


"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2018 1:16:18 PM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 3/15/2011
Posts: 3,074
Location: Only my friends know...
That would put you between her and me...

Mendalla
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2018 1:48:44 PM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 4/23/2014
Posts: 473
Location: Somewhere amongst the trees
* ape saunters to the end of the line *

Looking for something to read? Look no further. The link below has a selection of poems and stories for your enjoyment.

https://www.storiesspace.com/mendalla/stories
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2018 2:23:28 PM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 3/15/2011
Posts: 3,074
Location: Only my friends know...
slips on a banana peel before he gets there...


rune
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2018 4:02:21 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/3/2013
Posts: 303
Location: neverland
Sit in a rocking chair behind Larry and drink my coffee



RuNe'S DooDLiNG iN THe SaNDS

Ballerina & Meg's Sonnet a collaboration with Survivor
The Feast Of All Saints a collaboration with Meredith
Burnt Toast a collaboration with Fuzzy1954
The Autumn a collaboration with ChrisM

My wandering crazy mind is just doodling in the sands ~ RuNe
etairay
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2018 6:44:51 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/25/2011
Posts: 6,614

Ahh the joy of friends sharing 😊 ..Saturday sun 🌞 ..peaceful afternoon 🌈 ..chilled watermelon 🍉 ..E at the end of the line 🙈🙉🙊😂😂
AnnaMayZing
Posted: Saturday, November 24, 2018 2:17:04 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/1/2015
Posts: 5,406
Dreamcatcher wrote:
That would put you between her and me...


Yes, absolutely, Larry. You between her and me. hello2

etairay wrote:

Ahh the joy of friends sharing 😊 ..Saturday sun 🌞 ..peaceful afternoon 🌈 ..chilled watermelon 🍉 ..E at the end of the line 🙈🙉🙊😂😂



And again, its ME at the end of the line, not E. How many times do I have to tell you? dontknow

rune wrote:
Sit in a rocking chair behind Larry and drink my coffee


And I enjoy watching you from the end of the line. wave kekekegay


The third part of this epic journey starts here... https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-long-road-home-chapter-1.aspx


"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Saturday, November 24, 2018 3:52:15 PM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 3/15/2011
Posts: 3,074
Location: Only my friends know...
From the end of the line I can see
Anna and rune and E in front of me
Eating crow and jello salad
While singing about me in a ballad.


AnnaMayZing
Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2018 11:16:01 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/1/2015
Posts: 5,406
A Ballad you say,
but a Dirge would be better.
I was looking for E,
would you go and get her?

She's not here you see,
Nor Rune at this time.
Not even Mandella
but me at end of the line! hello2

The third part of this epic journey starts here... https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-long-road-home-chapter-1.aspx


"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
etairay
Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2018 9:01:03 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/25/2011
Posts: 6,614

Psst Shhh ..I am here hello2 ..shhh lurk
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2018 2:32:07 PM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 3/15/2011
Posts: 3,074
Location: Only my friends know...
Where? Not here. Oh, there...
Too bad.
The end of the line is nowhere near.

AnnaMayZing
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2018 2:41:59 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/1/2015
Posts: 5,406
Absolutely right, Larry.
the end of the line is nowhere near you.
If it was you would see me there. evil4 hello2

The third part of this epic journey starts here... https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-long-road-home-chapter-1.aspx


"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2018 2:59:01 PM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 3/15/2011
Posts: 3,074
Location: Only my friends know...
I do see you.. right in front of me.

AnnaMayZing
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2018 3:04:52 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/1/2015
Posts: 5,406
Larry, That's a mirror! I'm right behind you! 588-rolleyes kekekegay

The third part of this epic journey starts here... https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-long-road-home-chapter-1.aspx


"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
meredith
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 4:20:25 AM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 9/12/2013
Posts: 1,992
Location: Southern Indiana, United States
How I have missed sitting here. (SIGH) It's been awhile.
You don't mind, do you Anna?


"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"

rune
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 10:52:17 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/3/2013
Posts: 303
Location: neverland
Tap James on his back
I know you don't mind
Me sitting here at the end



RuNe'S DooDLiNG iN THe SaNDS

Ballerina & Meg's Sonnet a collaboration with Survivor
The Feast Of All Saints a collaboration with Meredith
Burnt Toast a collaboration with Fuzzy1954
The Autumn a collaboration with ChrisM

My wandering crazy mind is just doodling in the sands ~ RuNe
etairay
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 7:48:55 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/25/2011
Posts: 6,614

It has been awesome being at the end, watching you all ..don't mind me, carry on 😂😂😂 ..age before beauty 😂😂😂😂 ..letting my elders first 😂😂😂😂😂😂
AnnaMayZing
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 3:26:24 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/1/2015
Posts: 5,406
I've just dropped by to say Auf Wiedersehen,
A couple of weeks before I see you again,
I'm sure you'll miss me but during that time,
Feel free to sample the End of the Line.
Though please remember, and here's the crack,
Upon my return I shall take it back! hello2 hello1

The third part of this epic journey starts here... https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-long-road-home-chapter-1.aspx


"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
etairay
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2018 4:04:15 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/25/2011
Posts: 6,614

Aww safe travel Anna 😊 ..not to fear, I will be here ..singing my lullabies 😂😂😂😂 waiting at the end of the line
snoop
Posted: Thursday, December 6, 2018 6:30:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/29/2012
Posts: 1,724
Location: Piedmont, United States
Ive been sidetracked for awhile with aggravating health issues, but Im back taking my place at the end of the line (and waiting on Reb to come show her smiling face!!)
Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Saturday, December 8, 2018 12:19:40 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,839
Location: In the Void, United States
snoop wrote:
Ive been sidetracked for awhile with aggravating health issues, but Im back taking my place at the end of the line (and waiting on Reb to come show her smiling face!!)


*looks around* oh hey I'm still alive. But why am I being called out like this crybaby

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Saturday, December 8, 2018 2:04:44 PM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 3/15/2011
Posts: 3,074
Location: Only my friends know...
No.

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Saturday, December 8, 2018 5:57:41 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,839
Location: In the Void, United States
I thought I finally escaped this, the line the war, dreamcatcher telling me no! Why snoop why must you have summoned me! Why

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
etairay
Posted: Saturday, December 8, 2018 6:06:15 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/25/2011
Posts: 6,614

Ho ho ho santa merry weekend everybody ..all good ..I've got the end of the line covered
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2018 3:47:55 PM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 3/15/2011
Posts: 3,074
Location: Only my friends know...
Snoop drew Rebs back from a witches brew...
She stood at EOL and E did too...
Unfortunately, though for those two...
The EOL is mine, so oh, boo-hoo...

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 8:41:47 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,839
Location: In the Void, United States
Dreamcatcher wrote:
Snoop drew Rebs back from a witches brew...
She stood at EOL and E did too...
Unfortunately, though for those two...
The EOL is mine, so oh, boo-hoo...


Oh god the shade being carelessly tossed around
Down this path where I'm homebound
So you can hit, kick and whine
At the fact the end of the line
Is now mine

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 11:34:33 AM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 3/15/2011
Posts: 3,074
Location: Only my friends know...
Rebellious_Soul wrote:
Dreamcatcher wrote:
Snoop drew Rebs back from a witches brew...
She stood at EOL and E did too...
Unfortunately, though for those two...
The EOL is mine, so oh, boo-hoo...


Oh god the shade being carelessly tossed around
Down this path where I'm homebound
So you can hit, kick and whine
At the fact the end of the line
Is now mine


No.
Need I say more?
It's what I said before.
You can whine or even roar
And the end of the line is mine... evermore.

Rebellious_Soul
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 12:52:10 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/27/2012
Posts: 4,839
Location: In the Void, United States
Dreamcatcher wrote:
Rebellious_Soul wrote:
Dreamcatcher wrote:
Snoop drew Rebs back from a witches brew...
She stood at EOL and E did too...
Unfortunately, though for those two...
The EOL is mine, so oh, boo-hoo...


Oh god the shade being carelessly tossed around
Down this path where I'm homebound
So you can hit, kick and whine
At the fact the end of the line
Is now mine


No.
Need I say more?
It's what I said before.
You can whine or even roar
And the end of the line is mine... evermore.


Evermore is out of place, don't you think?
So now in your mind it should sink
So I will win next time you blink

Because I can,
because I want to,
And because who are you to tell me otherwise?
Dreamcatcher
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 4:05:45 PM

Rank: Forum Facilitator

Joined: 3/15/2011
Posts: 3,074
Location: Only my friends know...
Rebellious_Soul wrote:
Dreamcatcher wrote:
Rebellious_Soul wrote:
Dreamcatcher wrote:
Snoop drew Rebs back from a witches brew...
She stood at EOL and E did too...
Unfortunately, though for those two...
The EOL is mine, so oh, boo-hoo...


Oh god the shade being carelessly tossed around
Down this path where I'm homebound
So you can hit, kick and whine
At the fact the end of the line
Is now mine


No.
Need I say more?
It's what I said before.
You can whine or even roar
And the end of the line is mine... evermore.


Evermore is out of place, don't you think?
So now in your mind it should sink
So I will win next time you blink


No.. No.. No... you must go
I'm the King and I say so
The end of the line is my throne
I proudly sit and hear you moan.

etairay
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 11:42:07 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/25/2011
Posts: 6,614

I am at the end now
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.