last reply
14 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
you will be missed
such beauty as was she, now she runs with the wild horses in the meadow and soar as only a raven can but let us rejoice in knowing her knowing her heart for she touched us all. her worldly pain is gone her wings are strong as she watches over her loved ones
to soon called to heaven

12/12/1961 12/20/2017

Please read my latest poem to honour all who have served

Bitch Called Nam

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/poetry/bitch-called-nam

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had the pleasure to be touched by her smiles from the other site. Sadly I never had the chance to get closer with her. Hugs and kisses for her.

RuNe'S DooDLiNG iN THe SaNDS

My wandering crazy mind is just doodling in the sands ~ RuNe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Raven was a beautiful soul who touched the hearts of many.
Her body now at peace.
Her spirit lives on to someday reunite with those who she touched deeply.
We all share in her loss.
Fly free Raven
"No one knows when the final grain of sand will plummet through their own personal Hourglass." ~ CKAcres
"If you really want to make a difference, don't over think it, just do it..."
"Scars of life are deeply etched within the minds of curious old souls."
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
My friend. Peace at last. No more pain. Only love. I miss you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't know her, but from her profile page and what you have said, I wish I had. I want to add my condolences to her family and friends.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
She was my friend here on SS. I will miss her.

Yet another loss for the Story Space Community and those who knew her,.

I do hope they keep her profile and stories on like they did for Alan.
Perhaps they should consider some type of status that could be attached to lost members profiles? Maybe a badge of a different color, "Gone, but not Forgotten" or a halo over the Avi. Just a thought...
"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by meredith
She was my friend here on SS. I will miss her.

Yet another loss for the Story Space Community and those who knew her,.

I do hope they keep her profile and stories on like they did for Alan.
Perhaps they should consider some type of status that could be attached to lost members profiles? Maybe a badge of a different color, "Gone, but not Forgotten" or a halo over the Avi. Just a thought...

What a wondeful suggestion. Please send this to Admin. What a unique acccolade to pay to a member who has supported the site.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Quote by magnificent1rascal
Thanks for the suggestion, all. Marcie’s profile bio has been updated to reflect her passing but preserved in all other respects, and her forum rank has been changed to “Rest in Peace”

Nicely done Maggie. She was a wonderful person and it's a very nice tribute to her.

Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Crazy old ape
0 likes
Condolences to family and friends. I know from sad experience that this is not an easy time of year to have a loss (I lost an uncle on Christmas Eve back in my teens).

A mighty warrior meets an unusual challenger. The Last Challenge of Jadek Prynn.

Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Quote by magnificent1rascal
Thanks for the suggestion, all. Marcie’s profile bio has been updated to reflect her passing but preserved in all other respects, and her forum rank has been changed to “Rest in Peace”

Thank You Maggie for honouring Marcie's memory not a hour/day goes by with out feeling her presence.

and Thank You to the rest of her friends to suggest this.

Please read my latest poem to honour all who have served

Bitch Called Nam

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/poetry/bitch-called-nam