25 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
What do you care about?

I care,

That the less privileged and able will be minimized in a society of wealth and power controlled by a New World Order.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i care about my friends family and the well-being of everyone.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
I care.. that my grandson is 5 and I am a relic.. so little time to give him all the love I hold for him.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I care that women in my country have to put up with total crap from our white male privileged culture.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I care about sick kids spending their childhood in hospitals.
LIVE every moment.
LOVE beyond words.
LAUGH everyday.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
I care.. that government will decide what's best for us..
0 likes
In the city I live in, the infrastructure of public transportation has been getting progressively accessible to people with reduced mobility (the city's term, not mine), and I care about that. Many buildings too have access for those in wheel chairs, but that adaptation is advancing quite slowly. Still, it's vastly better than it was even 10 years ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I care way to much for my friends in a friendly way.... even tho they don't care for me the same way
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ghostreader
I care way to much for my friends in a friendly way.... even tho they don't care for me the same way

WHAT? Silly goose, I love and adore you. You are an awesome, funny and loving friend.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
I care.. that what I want today won't be there tomorrow.. and that I am so pessimistic I will stop wanting just to save myself disappointment.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
I care that hardly anyone posts in the forums anymore unless it's a game..
Lurker
0 likes
I care that the United Kingdom is effectively becoming a one party state with the opposition Labout Party in total meltdown.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
I care that the RNC was so audaciously corrupt and that the political process in America is no longer a process but merely a tool for herding the less sophisticated, the uninformed and the mentally unstable majority of the Repuglican party.
Chasing Dragons
0 likes
Quote by Ghostreader

I think you will find that your real friends do.

If anyone wishes to find the beginning of this epic saga, here it is:
https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-nurses.aspx

However, since this story is now available in paperback, only the first few chapters remain. Buy at:

https://www.vbay.info/thenurses

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Chasing Dragons
0 likes
Quote by KindOfHeart
I care that the United Kingdom is effectively becoming a one party state with the opposition Labout Party in total meltdown.

I care enough to hope that the person in charge of holding the UK together, considering the lack of any suitable alternative, is capable of the enormous task ahead of her.

If anyone wishes to find the beginning of this epic saga, here it is:
https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/drama/the-nurses.aspx

However, since this story is now available in paperback, only the first few chapters remain. Buy at:

https://www.vbay.info/thenurses

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ghostreader

I care for anyone who has hurt and pain. Keep reaching out and meet new friends - sometimes people are too busy to meet our needs.
Lurker
0 likes
I care that environmental policy in the UK has been put in the hands of someone who only understands the profit motive, and climate change has fallen off the agenda altogether.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
I care that before common sense, decency, fairness, and justice.. there is greed.
0 likes
I care that too many innocent people of all nationalities are unwilling victims of the violence, cruelty and self-centered hatred of the many and varied factions who cite political and/or religious justification for doing the criminal shit they do.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I care that people disappear from my life and I have no recourse except to accept it. And regret it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gypsy
I care that too many innocent people of all nationalities are unwilling victims of the violence, cruelty and self-centered hatred of the many and varied factions who cite political and/or religious justification for doing the criminal shit they do.

I care for this too and wishes it would stop.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
I care that it appears that the dark cloud we got rid of a few months ago must be dealt with again.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dreamcatcher
I care that it appears that the dark cloud we got rid of a few months ago must be dealt with again.

I care about that too.
0 likes
Quote by innocent_angel
Quote by Dreamcatcher

I care about that too.

I was concerned about that too, and it seems to have been dealt with. Good to know the PTB care, just as we do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I care that due to human greed, creatures like elephants, rhinos, lions, tigers and mountain gorillas, to name just a few, could easily become extinct in my lifetime.
Lurker
0 likes
I care that I will probably pass out from the heat next week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I care that my country is on the verge of bankcruptcy, the chinese have us by the short and curlies and now we have been whacked with a 16% fuel levy which is going to have such massive repercussions on everything.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
I care that in this day and age of technology, we seem to be drifting further apart rather than closer. Text is too often emotionless and misunderstood.