Find your next favourite story now
Login

When Publishing a Poetry/Flash Fiction Collection, Can One Include an Audio Disk With It?

last reply
2 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if this is where I should post this question, but it's all about poetry, and (at first) that was all I was going to ask about. Apparently, I'm gonna include Flash in it as well.

Help me out? biggrin

💓 Melissa Etheridge - PULSE ( for orlando victims ) 💓 - YouTube

As always, kindness is free, so please consider that when replying to someone rather than the alternatives. You never know what's going on in their life that you may not see. Love, Light & Blessed Be, friends.

Administration
0 likes
Absolutely. I think it's a brilliant idea, it will only boost sales if your readers know that there's an audio included. Sometimes the true meaning of the written word can be lost, but hearing it somehow brings home what the writer is trying to convey. Fiction can be tricky though, especially if there's dialogue involved.

“Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing.”

Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Quote by Colors_of_the_Wind
I don't know if this is where I should post this question, but it's all about poetry, and (at first) that was all I was going to ask about. Apparently, I'm gonna include Flash in it as well.

Help me out? biggrin

If you ever need help with editing or additional voices, I'm your man. Well, your Kitty.
Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^=