Today, I am grateful for

last reply
572 replies
83.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every day when we wake or move through the day, we feel grateful for something or someone in our lives. Please rell us what it is. What prompted this was today was my fathers birthday. He was my dad, but also my best friend and a big influence of my life.

So to start. I am grateful today for having my dad.
I just keep hopping from place to place.
I never stay too long.
I just keep moving singing a song.
So you better stop me if you want to chat.
Or you will never know where I am at.
Lurker
0 likes
well...there is a lot...the people I meet....the time of joy, oh so much I wonder how I can I have so much...I am so grateful
Lurker
0 likes
well i am grateful to have Bubbles....the new people i met here....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am grateful for the internet for without it i would have all of my friends i have today smile
~purple addict~
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I am grateful for all the lovely people who have become my friends here, and other sites.
Lurker
0 likes
I am grateful for heavy metal music, for it unites those who bang their heads proudly and offers refuge to those who would call themselves "Metalheads"! \m/
0 likes
Hmmm... grateful... so many things to write down. But I'll start with Megz one of my old friends. If it weren't for her... and her complete psychopathic ways... I wouldn't be me!
Lurker
0 likes
I am greatful for so much. However, right at this moment, the first thing that comes to my heart is Patrice. She has been through so much I can't even explain how much of an inspiration she is to me! I'm so happy I landed up at the college I did, becuase if I hadn't, I wouldn't have met her and her. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am grateful for the wonderful friends I have met here.
I never stay too long.
Kind-hearted Aussie Angel
0 likes
Southernwolf for standing by me and loving me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am thankful for the people who have put up with me throughout my life
~purple addict~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm grateful for so many things everyday. I'm not sure what I should pick before the others. Should I mention, as so many others have, my friends on SS; or the really good time my wife & I had this morning snuggling in bed; or maybe that good deal I got on-line for pizza on Tuesday (it made it possible for me to afford that pizza and I'm still enjoying it, great breakfast). There are so many things that come to mind, as they do everyday. Big things and small, all help to make my life better. After thinking about it I decided to say how grateful I am for something new that has made my life better this morning; this forum topic. I'm grateful to Cal for thinking up and posting this topic. It has given me the chance to stop and think about the good things I have. So I pick Cal's topic, but Liz this morning was pretty good!
You can't get there from here, because when you get there you're still here and here is now there.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am grateful for my family and friends and my black cat! ;)
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
I am grateful for God's hand on my shoulder. like so many others I have at the lowest of low times turn away but he is still with me. My guide and with that said, bringing me first to the "other" site we call the red, and coming here finding a peace, calm and happiness due to all of my wonderful friends. With his love he mended my heart and soul though his angel, my soul mate Sea (Vani)

Please read my latest poem to honour all who have served

Bitch Called Nam

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/poetry/bitch-called-nam

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
1.I am grateful for having finally passed my Class A test..

2. For my wife who put up with me while I was in school and never came home in a good mood.
0 likes
For everyone whom i have met, good and bad. Because if it wasn'tfor the bad, the best of things wwouldn't be as sweet!
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
I'm grateful for the rain. All week it has been stormy. The wind has been howling, the rain lashing and I've been out there, enjoying it. People are walking about, their faces tripping them, looking miserable and I've been wandering around, going nowhere in particular, smiling from ear to ear. ALL HAIL THE RAIN!
Ghosts, flamingos, guitars and vodka. Eclectic subjects, eccentric stories:

Humorous guide & Recommended Read =^.^= How To Make a Cup of Tea
A flash fiction series :) A Random Moment in Time
Editors' Pick! :D I Am The Deep, Dark Woods
And another EP!: The Fragility of Age
=^.^=
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Today I am grateful there is a person I care about in my life. I like having a person in my life that is special.
I never stay too long.
Lurker
0 likes
Today, I am grateful for my friends, for they have provided kinship beyond the bonds of blood.
0 likes
Quote by Circle_Something
I'm grateful for the rain. All week it has been stormy. The wind has been howling, the rain lashing and I've been out there, enjoying it. People are walking about, their faces tripping them, looking miserable and I've been wandering around, going nowhere in particular, smiling from ear to ear. ALL HAIL THE RAIN!

I am grateful circles wrote this... because I totally agree.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Today I am grateful for being able to entertain children to help them believe there is a Santa Claus.
I never stay too long.
Lurker
0 likes
Today I am grateful that I have a better family
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Today, I am grateful that I woke up to fnd I have a wlonderful life and friends that want to share it all with me.
I never stay too long.
Drifting within Shadows of Color
0 likes
Today, I am grateful for making the right choice.
Love and Enjoy Every Day for it is a Gift
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Today, I am grateful for living where I can be myself and make mistakes that can be forgiven.
I never stay too long.
Lurker
0 likes
Grateful for the things I have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Today I am grateful for being able to voice how I feel and not worry about being jailed for it.
I never stay too long.
Lurker
0 likes
Today I am grateful for all the blessings I have received this last year.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Today i am greatful for my family and their love for me.
For all the friends and their unconditional love for me.
And Carl....a man a warrior a soulmate...for all his patience and care for me.
Forum Facilitator
0 likes
Today I am grateful for having my heart filled with more love than I could ever amagine.
My Sea comes to Stories and leaves small pieces of her heart to her friends and to me
her soulmate

Please read my latest poem to honour all who have served

Bitch Called Nam

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/poetry/bitch-called-nam